ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: ILR on Hold and License Suspended

Post by jatala005 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:46 pm

Hello Avi.
sorry to hear that you are also in the same boat. I've not heard anything from UKVI yet still waiting for the outcome.
regarding the compliance visit questions. he asked questions about my job roll according to the COS line by line he was well prepared :-) and spent 2.5 hours to check every single thing I hope he was quite satisfied at the end about the genuineness of the vacancy as he was given all the proofs of my roll within the company during interview which he actually asked. he also asked the reason of pay raise and other duties if they are outside the cos which was issued for the last visa. fortunately there was non the as the company expand their business largely in recent year therefore additional duties were assigned. although my employer showed him last P60s where I have been paid up to 31k. he was concerned that the salary raise was not updated in SMS. which I have no idea why my company missed this. He also checked company's bank statements that they paid the salary in my bank account plus running cost of business and profit company made in recent years. so prepare yourself for a long interview and good luck. please let me know if you want to ask anything.
thank you

avi

Post by avi » Mon May 01, 2017 11:06 pm

Thanks mate for your reply. Yes hopefully all goes well. My company missed updating the SMS within the 10 day frame as my manager was off sick.

Will let you know how it went.

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Mon May 08, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi Avi and Jatala,

I am in the same boat of waiting to get an update on my ILR application. It has been a month now :? and neither the employer nor solicitor received any update.

Avi,
How did the compliance check go with your employer?

Have you both have any updates on your application? Have you not complete six months since you submitted the application Jatala? Did you get your sponsor status restored?

Regards,

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:33 am

Hello SRK007.

still no news its more than 7 months now. I haven't asked my sponsor regarding the license in last 2 weeks. I am on holidays & will be joining on 11/05.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue May 09, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi Avi, jatala, SRK,

I am in the same boat as you all. In fact my application for ILR is pending for 10 months now.
Applied in Jul 2016 via Tier 2 (G) route. Had similar situation as you all. Had a compliance check of the company by home office recently.

No idea how long it is going to take. Had a salary increment to match the threshold salary for ILR.

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:09 pm

SaiBilla wrote:Hi Avi, jatala, SRK,

I am in the same boat as you all. In fact my application for ILR is pending for 10 months now.
Applied in Jul 2016 via Tier 2 (G) route. Had similar situation as you all. Had a compliance check of the company by home office recently.

No idea how long it is going to take. Had a salary increment to match the threshold salary for ILR.
Hi SaiBilla,

When was the compliance visit for your employer and did they have any issues during the visit and was the sms system updated accordingly by your employer? I am in a similar situation as well. my wait has been 6 months now.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:32 pm

Richard007 wrote:
SaiBilla wrote:Hi Avi, jatala, SRK,

I am in the same boat as you all. In fact, my application for ILR is pending for 10 months now.

Hi SaiBilla,

When was the compliance visit for your employer and did they have any issues during the visit and was the SMS system updated accordingly by your employer? I am in a similar situation as well. my wait has been 6 months now.
The compliance check happened in the last week of April. SMS system was not updated accordingly but they have interviewed many of the employees on the day and asked several questions to the employer.
But in the meantime, the other employees Tier 2 extentions were successfully processed without any trouble. I hope that they will process my application at the earliest.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:38 pm

[/quote]

Hi SaiBilla,

When was the compliance visit for your employer and did they have any issues during the visit and was the sms system updated accordingly by your employer? I am in a similar situation as well. my wait has been 6 months now.[/quote]

Hi Richard,

Which PSC have you applied? Have you had any updates in the mean time from Home Office at all ? or have you tried to find out the reason for the delay?

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:17 pm

SaiBilla wrote: Hi Richard,

Which PSC have you applied? Have you had any updates in the mean time from Home Office at all ? or have you tried to find out the reason for the delay?
Hi SaiBilla,
It was at Croydon. I applied at the start of November last year. They gave me a letter Requesting additional documents on the day i went. I sent all documents within a few days and waited for a month after which I sent them a letter requesting an updated and then a week later i got the dreaded further inquires letter which was in December.

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:55 pm

[/quote]

Hi SaiBilla,
It was at Croydon. I applied at the start of November last year. They gave me a letter Requesting additional documents on the day i went. I sent all documents within a few days and waited for a month after which I sent them a letter requesting an updated and then a week later i got the dreaded further inquires letter which was in December.[/quote]

This is so sad in spite of submitting the additional documents, we receiving this kind of treatment. Which industry (Sector) do you work in ?

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:23 pm

SaiBilla wrote: This is so sad in spite of submitting the additional documents, we receiving this kind of treatment. Which industry (Sector) do you work in ?
Web Development for Healthcare service provider namely NHS and others.

What gets me really mad is the fact that we paid for the premium service and it's taken longer than the postal normally does. “Just another form of theft”.

My visa runs out in 6 months. When does yours run out?
The reason they added the additional one year on tier 2 making 6 years is so that people who know they don't make the cut and have to leave, have a year to plan and do so. However they don't seem to realize that for those of us who have made an application and have been waiting all this time with our visa running out need to know our faith just as well and as early as possible, as there is no guarantee that everyone who applies will get an ILR.
How do they expect someone who has spent 8yrs or more of their life in this country to make preparation to leave in two months or less? The possibility of getting an ILR refusal is nightmare enough but being forced to face such a predicament due to this delay is just inhuman.

It all makes my blood boil.

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Tue May 09, 2017 11:42 pm

SaiBilla and Richard,
I feel very sorry for being in this situation honestly. I can't imagine the waiting time beyond 3months to know the decision of ILR application.

I don't understand how does it take such a long time to take a decision like 6months, 10months. The amount of stress being carried every passing day and It's definitely impacting our life's, jobs and financial status...etc. These people talk about the value of life, caring, loving...etc. Where are these humanitarians and why is there is no channel or process to know the status of an application or where exactly it's held to deliver the decision?

Have you guys tried to approach your local MP? if NOT it's too late now, as the parliament dissolved and have to wait until the new MP is elected.

However, why don't you guys tried to switch the sponsor by withdrawing the application? as current application is heading indefinitely. Are there any legal issues to withdraw the application and change sponsor then apply for ILR after few months?

SaiBilla, You said that the compliance audit happened in the month of April and why did they wait for around 9 months to audit the sponsor?

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Wed May 10, 2017 1:00 am

Hello Guys,

I completely understand the frustration, stress and things are very uncertain but there is nothing we can do I think. HO people will take their time and we can't push them for the decision.
changing a sponsor is not easy though especially when you have few months left to finish 6 years T2 leave, what if after withdrawal of current application HO refuse switching??? I think the only option is to wait for the final outcome. All I can say is, don't lose your hope. look at SaiBilla's time line 10 months and mine also crossed 7 months now.
Thanks!

avi

Post by avi » Wed May 10, 2017 1:44 am

Had a home office visit yesterday. They checked each and everything about random employees and of course everything about me. We gave them everything they wanted. Now hoping for the best.

Avi

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Hello mates,

Please keep us updated about your application progress in the forum. Highly appreciated. As I've been waiting since 8weeks.

Avi, Have you received any update from HomeOffice after the visit?

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed May 24, 2017 7:55 am

SRK007 wrote:Hello mates,

Please keep us updated about your application progress in the forum. Highly appreciated. As I've been waiting since 8weeks.

Avi, Have you received any update from HomeOffice after the visit?
Hi Srk007,
8 weeks is not a long time line. You may need to wait for further time. It may take ages. Look at my already past 10 months.
Be patient.. And stay positive.
You will getting an update soon in the next 2 weeks.
All the best
Sai

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:09 am

Hello Sai,

What's the status of your sponsor? Is your sponsor active/suspended?
We can wait for the decision if it comes out to be positive but if NOT then will have troubles once I'm nearer to six years. Which will force us to leave the country.

Cheers

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:13 am

SRK007 wrote:Hello Sai,

What's the status of your sponsor? Is your sponsor active/suspended?
We can wait for the decision if it comes out to be positive but if NOT then will have troubles once I'm nearer to six years. Which will force us to leave the country.

Cheers
Hi SRK007,
The sponsors status is active. There are other applicants whose applications for Tier 2 Extensions are through after the compliance visit.

I assume my application will be decided soon.

avi

Post by avi » Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Hi SRK007,

No response from homeoffice yet. Sponsorship is still active. Just waiting now.

Let us know if you have any update

Londoner001
India

Post by Londoner001 » Wed May 24, 2017 2:55 pm

avi wrote:Hi SRK007,

No response from homeoffice yet. Sponsorship is still active. Just waiting now.

Let us know if you have any update
Hi Avi,

Keep posting if you have heard anything back from home office.

Regards,
SaiB

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Thu May 25, 2017 10:57 pm

Hello everyone.
I haven't received any communication from home office so far. I am going to write a letter next week lets see if they reply.
Thank you

Richard007
Barbados

Post by Richard007 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 am

jatala005 wrote:Hello everyone.
I haven't received any communication from home office so far. I am going to write a letter next week lets see if they reply.
Thank you
Have you confirmed with your employer if HO has lifted the suspension on their licence and if so what is the current status?

jatala005
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by jatala005 » Sun May 28, 2017 12:50 pm

hello Richard007. no news so far but may be in coming week as its more than 6 weeks now. I will update you guys.
thanks

mspr335
United Kingdom

Post by mspr335 » Mon May 29, 2017 8:45 am

It's not to discourage you guys but the decisions on the compliance visit to the sponsor company can take a long time . In one of the cases it was nearly 6 to 7 months after the initial visit .

SRK007
Newly Registered

Post by SRK007 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:19 am

Dear friends,
UKVI has enabled an online application status check service. which will allow you guys to know the current status and it will also show the last updated date.

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus