ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help to apply for my cousin from India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kck9
BANNED

Need help to apply for my cousin from India

Post by kck9 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:35 am

Dear Friends,

I am senior member in this board. I have gone through so many hurdles and managed to secure the extensions etc. I also assisted some of this board members, friends to get through the in country HSMP.

But I never assisted or went through the process of making out country application. My cousin wants to apply from India. He is eligible for points scheme. Because of the confusion with this new rules I am not able to advice him confidently.

Could anyone point me through the whole process.

My major doubts are

1. is it the same application (which we generally use in country) do we need to fill

http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteco ... 1_form.doc

2. Can I post the application on his behalf. Ofcourse he is going to send me the whole package after preparing the application.

3. Can I ask the homeoffice to deliver it in UK.

4. Also I was told that after February 29th, candidates who are making in country application they have to follow new rules and new applications.
But is that going to be same for the out country applications.

Could you please clarify these things for me. Finally I am happy to offer any help if there are any issues with the reviews as recently I managed to assist few reviews and got them successful..

Thank you

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:30 pm

hi

why u want to deliver when whole world is mailing and all is almost right

kck9
BANNED

Post by kck9 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:19 pm

sunny9675 wrote:hi

why u want to deliver when whole world is mailing and all is almost right
Thats a good question sunny. The reason I want it to be delivered is he is presently in France and he is there temporarily. He dont know himself when he will be sent back to India. Even in India he is not staying in his native place. So in a way the places where ever he is it is temporary accomodation and it is not that convenient for anyone to leave the things like this.

Also I got some permanent accomodation here. So by all means once I receive I can send the docs to his corresponding updated address.