ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Process time

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

manorana2009
United Kingdom

Tier 2 Process time

Post by manorana2009 » Fri May 26, 2017 6:22 am

Hi All,

I have submitted my Tier-2 visa application on 16 May 2017 from India but I haven't heard anything yet. I am looking into www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk website and application Status is Complete. I have not got any SMS or email to confirmed.

Is anyone know is my application has been processed and passport ready to collect?

Is anyone know application process time from India for tier 2 ?
Thanks
Manoj

Ankita_G
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Process time

Post by Ankita_G » Fri May 26, 2017 8:28 am

manorana2009 wrote: I am looking into http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk website and application Status is Complete.
Manoj
Hi Manorana,

Is this link helpful to check status of visa?
As per my understanding, this portal is for online application and payment..its purpose ends after printing the form and appointment letter.

Please correct me if I am wrong. As, I am also waiting for my visa from 2 months and have become helpless now. Your inputs would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.

rubyracer2
Member of Standing
India

Re: Tier 2 Process time

Post by rubyracer2 » Sat May 27, 2017 8:23 am

You will get a SMS from VFS once the decision has been made and documents are ready to collect. There is no update between document submission and that SMS