ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refusal - English Req.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

for_HSMP
Newly Registered

HSMP Refusal - English Req.

Post by for_HSMP » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:53 am

Hello There,

I have applied for a HSMP on 27th Dec 07and i have got my decision on 22nd Jan 08.

Though i got 80 points for Qualification,they did say that i dint meet enlgisdh requirement and application is refused.

I had an professional degree in AMIE and submitted letter from univeristy but they claim that the this degree was not taught in the same way as in academic study and hence they cannot evaluate this english requirement.

I am thinking to reapply. with same set of docs as i read the people got it approved if they submit again for some cases. or i am thinking to apply with my undergraduate course medium of instruction cert attached.

WOuld the experience people suggest me ? or to take IELTS exam.
I am wondering how the new system is going to affect us and to reapply in next couple of days , any help on this is really appreciated,

satsri

Post by satsri » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:10 am

Under Graduate Certificate is NO good Mate!
If they can't accept your AMIE then IELTS is only option for you.

deepakr2007
Newly Registered

Post by deepakr2007 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi,

Could you please write complete refusal statement based on english langauage so that we can conclude if refusal is because of wrong wording in english language certificate or AMIE.

thanks and regds

Deepak