ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tourist visa up to 10 years refusal.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

williamsanjay
Newly Registered

tourist visa up to 10 years refusal.

Post by williamsanjay » Tue May 30, 2017 8:01 am

Hi all ,

I recently applied UK tourist visa but I stupidity made a mistake by submitting a false representation which let me in this sad situation. However, My wife is EU citizen and we have been living in China for almost ten years, I can apply an EEA Family permit to accompany my wife to the UK for a few days of leisure, I am just wondering, after i have this EEA family permit, get in to the country and out on time to get some good records, will it be possible to apply the general visit visa again? which in a another way to ask will this 10 years visa refusal be lifted after having this EEA document?

Also, is there any difference between 10 years visa refusal and 10 years entry ban? Does this 10 years visa refusal apply to EEA family permit as well ?

Note, I have very good immigration records, never over stayed or anything. Used to have UK visit visa but expired this March.

Thank you very much,

Will

vinny

Re: tourist visa up to 10 years refusal.

Post by vinny » Tue May 30, 2017 9:21 am

You are lucky. This ban does not apply to EEA family permit applications. However, it will continue to apply to visitor applications under the Immigration rules.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

williamsanjay
Newly Registered

Post by williamsanjay » Tue May 30, 2017 10:55 am

vinny wrote:You are lucky. This ban does not apply to EEA family permit applications. However, it will continue to apply to visitor applications under the Immigration rules.
Hi Vinny,

Thank you very much for you replay. As I just submitted my EEA family permit application yesterday, stating that my wife and I will be travelling to London for 5 days for holidays from Germany, I also provided the hotel confirmation and flight information, what are the chances that they will refuse me again? i am so saddened by this and ECO seem to be on a punishment mode all the time.

Will

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue May 30, 2017 11:08 am

williamsanjay wrote: i am so saddened by this and ECO seem to be on a punishment mode all the time.
As in the anonymous quotation: "One lie is enough to question all truths" :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 30, 2017 11:11 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

williamsanjay
Newly Registered

Post by williamsanjay » Tue May 30, 2017 11:45 am

vinny wrote:They may refuse an EEA family permit on grounds of public policy, public security or public health.
Thank you so much for the information. Hopefully i can get approved as i do not have any of the issues relating to the grounds mentioned above.

It really affects me a lot as lacking of the freedom of entering the UK. Any other suggestions ? Does this ban apply to other type of visa as well or only visitor visa?

williamsanjay
Newly Registered

visa refused and then EEA FAMILY PERMIT ROUTE.

Post by williamsanjay » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:59 am

Dear all,
Good morning and afternoon,

I need some advises and please see the following information. It would be very much appreciated.

I have applied a tourist visa in China in May but I got refused for 10 years. Reasons being is false representation. Please let me explain:

I used to have small business as a legal representative, but my business was revoked atomically in the local system at the end of year 2016 and I was really not aware of it at all. Well I stopped running the business at beginning of 2016 due financial reasons but was hoping to rerun it after some time. So when I applied the visa, I used the the license to issue myself a employment reference and it stated that I was the legal representative, my income was about 3000 quid per month and this is really according to my bank statements. Just the work reference is not really valid honestly, so they checked the license and I got to know this after reading the refusal letter and I confirmed about the license with the local system which was indeed revoked. I would not have used it at all by all mean if I knew the license was not valid any more back then. I applied again with a very sincere explanation letter, literally saying i recognised where the problem is, where it went wrong and apologise and faithfully asked for a reconsideration. All other documents are 100% real and i have enough funds and etc,. got refused again for the same reason as last time for 10 years. The wording are a bit confusing in a way saying" any future applications may be considered on their individual merits but likely will be refused unless the previous refusal reasons have been addressed."

So my questions are :

1, In this case how should address the former refusal reasons apart from telling them i made a stupid mistake which i did say so in the second application.
2, My wife is an EU citizen from France, married for 5 years, and we have been living in China for the past 9 years, So I applied an EEA family permit to go to the UK together for a few days in July, this has been always the reason why I applied in my previous application. What are the chances they reject me based on my previous refusals ?
3. If I do get the EEA family permit, I go to the UK with my wife and leave the country as planned, does building up some record help if I do want to apply again say next year ? I know it is 10 years refusal but I don't really want to apply as an EU family member's dependancy. I want to try with my own right to go to UK without my wife accompany. is this gonna work?
4, I know i must have raised a reg flag in the system because of my stupid mistake, but is it really gonna refuse me no matter what in the coming 10 years? This is really like being in a prison in a way as I have been to the Uk very often during the past few years seeing friends and travelling. I have very good immigration records in the US, UK and Schengen areas, never over stayed or anything, alway leave as planned.
5. As I applied tourist visa before and got a 10 years refusal, does it apply to other type of visa for example business visa?
6. This EEA family permit, I read it on their sites saying I either join or accompany the EU family member, so I assume I would get a " to accompany type " So does that mean they border guard will not let me in unless my wife is at present? would it be working like " saying my wife is coming into the UK within two days time or she is already in the UK, here is her phone humber and fight confirmation etc,will it work?

Thank you very much all for your advise and sorry it is a bit long.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:25 am