ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CAN a toiec Victim apply for a visitor visa outside of UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ABBH
Newly Registered

CAN a toiec Victim apply for a visitor visa outside of UK

Post by ABBH » Tue May 30, 2017 12:20 pm

Hi, I am a toiec victim student, I left UK in August 2015. It has been almost 2 years I am away from UK and didn't apply for any type of visa. I want to apply this summer for a tourist visa or to attend my graduation ceremony which will take place on September 2017. My question , Can i apply now as a visitor visa now?

ABBH
Newly Registered

Re: CAN a toiec Victim apply for a visitor visa outside of U

Post by ABBH » Tue May 30, 2017 4:42 pm

I am still waiting for the suggestion . Can a toiec victim apply for UK visitor visa ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue May 30, 2017 4:48 pm

I think yes.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ABBH
Newly Registered

Post by ABBH » Tue May 30, 2017 8:22 pm

vinny wrote:I think yes.
If you think yes. Isn't there any time limit for toiec victim to apply for visa again outside of UK.

2. Do you think it's gonna be better to apply for a tourist visa or apply for general visa coz got an invitation letter from uni to attend the graduation ceremony in September 2017.Which one you prefer ? Your suggestion and advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks

ABBH
Newly Registered

Post by ABBH » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:37 am

Still waiting for the help and response . :?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:26 pm

ABBH wrote:2. Do you think it's gonna be better to apply for a tourist visa or apply for general visa coz got an invitation letter from uni to attend the graduation ceremony in September 2017.Which one you prefer ? Your suggestion and advice will be highly appreciated.
What is a "general visa"?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

ABBH
Newly Registered

Post by ABBH » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:31 pm

I meant would it be better to apply as a tourist visa or use the invitation letter which i got from university for Graduation ceremony . Which will be helpful to use? I would also like to know if I am eligible to apply for any of these visa coz I am one of the toiec affected student.