ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service (Same day) appointment earliest availability

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

explorer2ryme
Newly Registered

Premium service (Same day) appointment earliest availability

Post by explorer2ryme » Tue May 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone recently booked premium service appointment for TIER 2 general anywhere in the UK. I wanted to know when is the earliest availability for Premium service for TIER 2 general new/extend?

Can I get an appointment in next 4-5 days if needed?

Can anyone comment applying in person (Premium service) or priority postal service is better in terms of success rate and timeline wise (10 days to pass 60 days employment gap )?

I really appreciate you comments in advance.

Thanks

explorer2ryme
Newly Registered

Re: Premium service (Same day) appointment earliest availabi

Post by explorer2ryme » Wed May 31, 2017 11:20 am

explorer2ryme wrote:Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone recently booked premium service appointment for TIER 2 general anywhere in the UK. I wanted to know when is the earliest availability for Premium service for TIER 2 general new/extend?

Can I get an appointment in next 4-5 days if needed?

Can anyone comment applying in person (Premium service) or priority postal service is better in terms of success rate and timeline wise (10 days to pass 60 days employment gap )?

I really appreciate you comments in advance.

Thanks
Any comments please...

Blattes

Post by Blattes » Wed May 31, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello,
I booked for 4 days later for premium service in Sheffield for this Saturday but it costs you £75 more than weekdays.

Bumblebee0911
Newly Registered

Post by Bumblebee0911 » Wed May 31, 2017 4:35 pm

refer to this link for bookings on Premium service https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ice-centre

explorer2ryme
Newly Registered

Post by explorer2ryme » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:02 pm

Blattes wrote:Hello,
I booked for 4 days later for premium service in Sheffield for this Saturday but it costs you £75 more than weekdays.
Hi, Can we get out of hours appointment in week days for extra fees.

All the best for your VISA and Thanks

Blattes

Post by Blattes » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Most of the weekdays are booked already, or 8am bookings are left, which is not suitable if you are working. If you are planning to book two weeks ahead, then there were lots available.

mspr335
United Kingdom

Post by mspr335 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:17 pm

it's difficult to get appointment for most of the centres at short notice . Glasgow is the only one where you can get appointment for even one or two days ahead. But you need to keep checking for other centers as they might come up if someone else either cancel or reschedule their appointment.

explorer2ryme
Newly Registered

Post by explorer2ryme » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:35 pm

mspr335 wrote:it's difficult to get appointment for most of the centres at short notice . Glasgow is the only one where you can get appointment for even one or two days ahead. But you need to keep checking for other centers as they might come up if someone else either cancel or reschedule their appointment.
Is there any specific time we need to check for cancellation appointments availability.
Blattes wrote:Most of the weekdays are booked already, or 8am bookings are left, which is not suitable if you are working. If you are planning to book two weeks ahead, then there were lots available.
Are 8am appointment available at short notice (2/3 days)?

Thanks

jm608
Newly Registered

Post by jm608 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Hi explorer2ryme,

I am now in the same dilemma as you were before. Do you mind updating me on how it turned out for you? Thanks. :D