ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 2 VISA - GENERAL QUERY

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mdns3
Newly Registered

TIER 2 VISA - GENERAL QUERY

Post by mdns3 » Mon May 08, 2017 10:45 am

Dear Board Members,
I have few queries regarding my application.
Visa details:
TIER 2 GENERAL (3Yrs)
Submission type: Standard (Not priority)
Place and Date: VFS Bangalore, 05th May 2017

1. Since my application is standard (not priority), do we receive any email from Home office or any SMS saying the application was successfully received by them??
2. I had submitted all original documents along with my application but was informed by VFS staff that they just scan all the documents and forward it to the Home office, they returned back all my documents except my Passport. Is this normal??
3. While filling my visa application, at the end, there was query regarding 'Points Claimed'. I didn't input any value against the appropriate claim. Will it affect my visa application?? or a valid certificate of sponsorship number is sufficient??

Many thanks for answering my queries.

--
Regards,
MDNS3

mdns3
Newly Registered

Re: TIER 2 VISA - GENERAL QUERY

Post by mdns3 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:26 am

Dear Members,

Any info would be of great help to me as I am quite tensed after my visa application.
Thanking in anticipation for this.

--
Regards,
MDNS3

hitsis
Newly Registered

Post by hitsis » Tue May 09, 2017 8:34 am

1. Since my application is standard (not priority), do we receive any email from Home office or any SMS saying the application was successfully received by them??
No
2. I had submitted all original documents along with my application but was informed by VFS staff that they just scan all the documents and forward it to the Home office, they returned back all my documents except my Passport. Is this normal??
Yes
3. While filling my visa application, at the end, there was query regarding 'Points Claimed'. I didn't input any value against the appropriate claim. Will it affect my visa application?? or a valid certificate of sponsorship number is sufficient??
No problem, as long as you can claim all necessary points.

mdns3
Newly Registered

Post by mdns3 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:53 am

Thank you 'Hitsis' for the quick response :)., very much appreciate this !!
Also, I had submitted original NARIC certificates to VFS staff but mistakenly submitted the photo copy of my Degree certificate and Mark sheets along with this, will this impact on the visa decision??

Pumpkin7722
Newly Registered

Post by Pumpkin7722 » Wed May 31, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi! Quick question, was everything okay? I realized I didn't fill it in either, and I'm kind of panicking now. Did you have any issues?