ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Leaving UK (Tier 2 ICT visa) but want keep the visa valid

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Masha_maria16
Newly Registered

Leaving UK (Tier 2 ICT visa) but want keep the visa valid

Post by Masha_maria16 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:22 am

Hi, I have 5 year Tier 2 ICT visa and after being here for 2,5 years I decided to come back to Ukraine. I will still work for the same employer but from Ukraine. Will my visa be still valid until expiration date? Would appreciate any advice!

a2$h
Newly Registered

Re: Leaving UK (Tier 2 ICT visa) but want keep the visa vali

Post by a2$h » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am

Masha_maria16 wrote:Hi, I have 5 year Tier 2 ICT visa and after being here for 2,5 years I decided to come back to Ukraine. I will still work for the same employer but from Ukraine. Will my visa be still valid until expiration date? Would appreciate any advice!
I don't see why it shouldn't be valid. Unless your employer revokes your COS or shifts your salary to Ukraine, it should be fine. But you wouldn't qualify for ILR as you will break your "continuous" stay.

Masha_maria16
Newly Registered

Re: Leaving UK (Tier 2 ICT visa) but want keep the visa vali

Post by Masha_maria16 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:18 pm

That's what I thought - they might leave COS active, but salary will be shifted to Ukraine for sure...