ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Share Capital Query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Share Capital Query

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have recently come across this forum and has found it very helpful. I have a few queries, if some of you can guide me as I will be applying for the Extension in August 2017.

1. Which documents are required for Share capital as I have invested cash in business as Share Capital

2. I am originally from Pakistan so do I need to send a police registration certificate as well

3. There is a question in the form that when did I first enter the UK. I previously was a dependent of my spouse who was on Tier 4 student visa and then I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Do I have to mention the date I entered UK after getting the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa or when I entered as a dependent earlier (must seem like a dumb question :) but I want to be sure)

4. Do I need to sit in IELTS again and submit it with my application or the previous one which I claimed points for initial application will do

Thank you in advance for your guidance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Share Capital Query

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:17 pm

1. Which documents are required for Share capital as I have invested cash in business as Share Capital
Company accounts. READ the guide !!! It is very clear what you need to supply
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
2. I am originally from Pakistan so do I need to send a police registration certificate as well
Pakistani nationals are NOT required to register with the police.
https://www.gov.uk/register-with-the-po ... o-register
3. There is a question in the form that when did I first enter the UK. I previously was a dependent of my spouse who was on Tier 4 student visa and then I applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur. Do I have to mention the date I entered UK after getting the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa or when I entered as a dependent earlier (must seem like a dumb question :) but I want to be sure)
The day you entered the UK as Tier 1E main applicant
4. Do I need to sit in IELTS again and submit it with my application or the previous one which I claimed points for initial application will do
No, PLEASE READ THE GUIDE ! :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rashiadnan
Pakistan

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension Share Capital Query

Post by Rashiadnan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you so much zimba88 for your help