ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Settlement Visa - TB test from unauthorised clinic

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kay0814
Newly Registered

Spouse Settlement Visa - TB test from unauthorised clinic

Post by Kay0814 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Hi Guys

So my wife did the TB test from an organization in Lahore not authorised by UKBA and submitted her passport and biometrics without realising this. Once she got to know about authorised clinics, she went there and asked for an appointment which she got, however the clinic suggests to have valid passport in possession while the TB test is being carried out. Since she submitted her passport at her appointment at Visa Application Centre on 30th May, the passport is likely to be with UK High Commission Pakistan by now.
Given the fact that I only have 14 days from the day of submission of her biometrics and time is running out, what is your expert advise on getting TB the test done?

Neosprin

Re: Spouse Settlement Visa - TB test from unauthorised clini

Post by Neosprin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:13 am

hi,

I suggest you take the visa application form along with a copy of the applicants passport and request the authourized clinic to do the tests.

Kay0814
Newly Registered

Post by Kay0814 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:18 am

We have taken the passport copy to the clinic and explained them the circumstances. However they insist on having the original passport in order to generate the certificate. The latest they have said is to have an email from UK high commission confirming passport in their possession. Now this itself is a challenging thing to do since we don't know at what stage the passport is and neither do we have the British High Commission email ID.

Neosprin

Post by Neosprin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:39 am

Kay0814 wrote:We have taken the passport copy to the clinic and explained them the circumstances. However they insist on having the original passport in order to generate the certificate. The latest they have said is to have an email from UK high commission confirming passport in their possession. Now this itself is a challenging thing to do since we don't know at what stage the passport is and neither do we have the British High Commission email ID.
Have you shown the application form with the bar code given by vfs and email reciept of the visa application to prove genuinity.
if not, request vfs to send an email stating that the passport has been sent for processing.
Or Try a different authorized centre

Kay0814
Newly Registered

Post by Kay0814 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:26 am

VFS say that they are just a middle man between us and High Commission and that they do not have any authority to write to anyone.
We have got an email from browsing the web for High Commission and send them an email requesting to let the clinic know but haven't heard back. We are not sure if it is the correct email though. If anyone has the correct email ID for British High Commission or their helpline please put it on here.
It's complicated!!

Kay0814
Newly Registered

Post by Kay0814 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:19 pm

So I called the Home Office premium helpline today and they have asked me to email them at their premium service id for an email to be sent to TB test center and they will get back to me in 2 days.
My wife has an appointment tomorrow at TB test center Lahore and I don't know how will the things shape up!