ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT DECISION

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shonolaku
Newly Registered

WHEN SHOULD I EXPECT DECISION

Post by shonolaku » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:45 am

Hi all,

My application was received on 27th Jan. With the present situation that early January applicants have started receiving their decision now. Will I be luck to have my application process with the next few weeks or will I join the long queue of 8months +. Can anybody predict please?

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:55 am

I guess it depends on which of our many theories turns out to be true. I am choosing to be optimistic in hoping we all find out sooner rather than later, and I have considerable sympathy for those who have been waiting months. There's really no way to know.
Another thought - friends of mine in the UK who have experience with the Home Office have told me that applications of all kinds are sorted into desks by continent (Americas, Africa, Asia, etc.), so they think it in part at least has to do with how many applications arrive from those areas.
I think all we can do is wait and hope and pray . . .

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:40 am

lynn132 wrote: There's really no way to know.
Another thought - friends of mine in the UK who have experience with the Home Office have told me that applications of all kinds are sorted into desks by continent (Americas, Africa, Asia, etc.), so they think it in part at least has to do with how many applications arrive from those areas.
I think all we can do is wait and hope and pray . . .

Horse feathers :roll:
Where there is a will there is a way.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:01 am

I wouldn’t want to think that that is the formula they are using, cause that would be somewhat discriminatory. However I wonder how many In-country are still in the queue

Mobig

Post by Mobig » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:44 am

Well prediction is so easy. You may get 50/50 responce of these predictions :wink: AND
My prediction is positive for you (Although i dont know anything about your application details) :D

Sher

Post by Sher » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:09 pm

From the postings available on the board, expect it sooner than later. Most likely towards the end of Feb/beginning of Mar, if the recent trend is anything to go by .... I have a feeling that the applications are being "batch mailed" two or three times a month.
nJOY !
may u grow by leaps and pounds !

:roll:

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:11 pm

the main point is that one does not know where they are now as per service levels for those on the queue. :? we have now finally stopped hearing about june cases except most of them are not part of the board and are out there.
for july - november applicants, i agree it's just prayers...
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

atwoodclan
Newly Registered

Post by atwoodclan » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:39 pm

Actually, they are still working on June cases as I am one of them.
Mine was received around June 25th and still hasn't been proceesed.
Currently at 33 weeks today :?

Sorry to tarnish your hope. :(