ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employees and fps report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

temit
Newly Registered

Employees and fps report

Post by temit » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:08 am

Hi all,
I am new to this forum and I am not sure on how to post or start a new thread. Please help me. I have 2 questions that unrelated to this thread.

1-- I have employed 4 employees in total 2 worked for 4 months each and the other 2 employees have worked for over 12 months. I only want to include the details of the 2 employees who have worked for over 12 months all through my application including the employment creation letter. Please is this ok?

2-- Zimba, I saw your link to creating FPS with a start date as the one prepared by my accountant has none. The fps created by my accountant shows the details of my employees and my self inclusive. I started the company in 2012 but employed in 2014. When i filled my section of the fps and it asked for start date, I put 2012 and for my employees 2014. The software wont allow me to generate the report for 2014 as it wants me to submit my tax for 2012 first. Please how do I print this without submitting my own return for 2012 and the period before I employed other people. Note the reason I am including my detail as employee is because accountant already included that

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employees and fps report

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:17 pm

1-- I have employed 4 employees in total 2 worked for 4 months each and the other 2 employees have worked for over 12 months. I only want to include the details of the 2 employees who have worked for over 12 months all through my application including the employment creation letter. Please is this ok?
Yes
2-- Zimba, I saw your link to creating FPS with a start date as the one prepared by my accountant has none. The fps created by my accountant shows the details of my employees and my self inclusive. I started the company in 2012 but employed in 2014. When i filled my section of the fps and it asked for start date, I put 2012 and for my employees 2014. The software wont allow me to generate the report for 2014 as it wants me to submit my tax for 2012 first. Please how do I print this without submitting my own return for 2012 and the period before I employed other people. Note the reason I am including my detail as employee is because accountant already included that
You need to create FPS in Moneysoft on a year basis in its own file. If your hired in 2014, then start with 2014-15 year :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

temit
Newly Registered

Re: Employees and fps report

Post by temit » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:47 pm

Thanks Zimba