ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tire 2 - ILR - Set(O) - Docs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kawshik84

Tire 2 - ILR - Set(O) - Docs

Post by kawshik84 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Hi Guys,

I just booked my appointment to apply for ILR at Croydon PEO. I am preparing all the documentation needed for the application and the supporting documents. On the day I plan to submit the following documents:

Application Checklist

1. [ ] Appointment Confirmation
2. [ ] Payment Confirmation
3. [ ] Application Form
4. [ ] Photographs X 2
5. [ ] Passports X 3
6. [ ] BMRP X 1
7. [ ] Cover Letter
8. [ ] Employer Letter for Absences + Confirmation of Annual Leave
9. [ ] Employer Letter for continued employment from HR and payment at the right rate
10. [ ] Employer Letter confirming attached Online Payslips are authentic
11. [ ] Online Payslip Printed out – Last 23 monthly pay slips.
12. [ ] Previous employer - Letter for Absences
13. [ ] Previous employer - confirmation of employment dates
14. [ ] Bank Statements – last 6 months (showing salary payment)
15. [ ] English Language Qualifications – PhD, MSc, BSc
16. [ ] Life in the UK notification letter
17. [ ] Child Birth Certificate
18. [ ] Printout of previous COS X 3
19. [ ] Annual Tax Summary 2015-16
20. [ ] Home purchase documents
21. [ ] Council Tax 2017/2018

Also, I am going to keep the following in case they ask. This is because I have moved employer during my Tier 2 leave:
Additional Documents to Hand
1. [ ] Bank Statements for the past 5 years (Showing all salary payments)
2. [ ] Payslips for all 59 months from previous and current employer

Please let me know if I missed any documents or if you have any advise for any of the documents that I am taking.

mspr335
United Kingdom

Re: Tire 2 - ILR - Set(O) - Docs

Post by mspr335 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:19 am

docs looks fine . honestly speaking you don't need to submit 23 months of payslips . I have submitted only latest payslip and latest bank statement (carried additional 2 months pay slips and bank statements). I would suggest to provide them with may be a maximum of 3 months of payslips and bank statements. if they ask for more you can provide them.

there is no need to provide previous COS/ council tax documents.

I hope you have checked the latest english language requirements ? have you done any of you degree/phd in UK ?

kawshik84

Post by kawshik84 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:20 am

Thanks.

The only reason I am going with the 29 months payslip is because all these payslips are printout of online. In the guidance it said that online printouts must be verified with an accompanying letter. I can't ask my employer to write 23 letters to I am going to ask for one covering all 29. Ince they write a letter for 29, I pretty much have to submit the bundle rather than just one. If it was a physical payslip I would have only one month. As I am submitting 29 payslips, I right it's best to submit at least 6 months statements as well. But like you said, I will have all 5 years to hand.

My PhD, MSc and BSc are all from UK Universities. I am not 100% sure about the new English language requirements, could you please kindly elaborate? Do I need to do anything else?
Even my job SOC code is at a PhD level job, I know that probably doesn't mean much in terms of English language requirements.

Thanks a bundle for your response.

mspr335
United Kingdom

Post by mspr335 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:59 am

if the degrees are from UK that would suffice the english language requirement .

kawshik84

Post by kawshik84 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:33 am

Thanks

bbreddy

Post by bbreddy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:26 pm

@kawshik84:

Can you please share the template of the letter you used for getting absences of current and previous employers?

I am shortly eligible for ILR so it may help. Also I am not sure if I/my previous employer has a record of reasons for leaving the UK (as I had some component of travel involved as part of my job role). Any suggestions?