ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR application passport return

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jamborta

PR application passport return

Post by jamborta » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:26 pm

hi all,

I sent my PR application in February for myself (EEA) and my wife (non EED) and requested our passports back four times since:

12 March using this form: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... ments.ofml
12 April using the same from
9 May using the equiry form: https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... quiry.ofml
22 May using the same enquiry form

Still no luck. I am a bit desperate as my work requires to travel and have not been able to do since February. My question is whether I'm using the right forms, and if there is another way to make this happen?

Thanks

jamborta

Re: PR application passport return

Post by jamborta » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:41 pm

I'd appreciate if someone could help me out on this.

ribena

Post by ribena » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Hello
I too requested my passport to be returned due to work travel, and that was the website I used too.
I submitted my request the first time, waited 10 working days with no luck. Called them up and was told to resubmit and wait another 10 working days.

I ended up sending them a letter in the post explaining the urgency and my passport was returned to me a week later or do.

Not sure if the letter helped, but no harm in trying.

All the best.

gabocapo
Newly Registered

Post by gabocapo » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:56 pm

ribena wrote:Hello
I too requested my passport to be returned due to work travel, and that was the website I used too.
I submitted my request the first time, waited 10 working days with no luck. Called them up and was told to resubmit and wait another 10 working days.

I ended up sending them a letter in the post explaining the urgency and my passport was returned to me a week later or do.

Not sure if the letter helped, but no harm in trying.

All the best.
Hi, what number did you call? and where did you send the letter to? I am in a similar situation, have requested it and followed up with no luck

ribena

Post by ribena » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:02 am

I sent the letter to :
Home Office – EEA applications
PO Box 590
Durham
DH99 1AD