ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New HO tool: check your application online

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vilsonrjunior
Newly Registered
Brazil

New HO tool: check your application online

Post by vilsonrjunior » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Hello all,

I came across this link https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus which apparently allows you to check the status of your application if you have applied to:

*documents for EU nationals and family members
*citizenship
*family visas
*settlement
*work visas (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas)
*student visas (Tier 4 visas and short-term study visas)

I have submitted my application EEA PR online (EEA + non-EEA) on the 10th Apr, documents received on the 13th and I still haven't received my biometric enrolment letter. When I check my case through the link it says "awaiting a decision" and "application status updated on 11 April 2017".

By the way, although they say that a number of different reference numbers can be used to check the status of your application (Case ID number, payment reference number, Royal Mail tracking number, etc), the system only accepted my "Unique reference number" which is a 16-digit number I found on the Document checklist. If you use the Unique reference number, make sure you enter the number as it appears on the document, inclusive of the dashes.

Please try to use this service and see if you can find any useful information. I'd love to see other peoples statuses.

Good luck to everybody!

ribena

Re: New HO tool: check your application online

Post by ribena » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:47 pm

Thanks! This is very helpful. It recognises my Royal Mail tracking number but not my HO ref or Case ID.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: New HO tool: check your application online

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:51 pm

We already have two threads running on this.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.