ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surname change passport please respond

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Unknown786
Newly Registered

Surname change passport please respond

Post by Unknown786 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:06 pm

Hey,

On behalf of my friend i am.asking this question. Its urgent pls repsond.
I need to ask that for instance if your surname on passport has been to your husbands name and you got divorced but that was only nikah no ruksati.and than married again and by default maulana didnt ask about maiden or divorce and attest nikah nama
But your new husband knows about your nikah in past and henis kewl with that. My question is cnic is made on new husband name but what are the requirements for passport surname change for new husband??as nikah nama says Maiden not divorced.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Surname change passport please respond

Post by CR001 » Mon May 29, 2017 2:22 pm

What is the immigration question in your post, it isn't clear??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Muira
United States of America

Re: Surname change passport please respond

Post by Muira » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:58 pm

Unknown786's query is purely a passport name question, which it seems inappropriate for this forum given she's talking about temporary marriage (nikkah) and marriage contracts (nikkah nama).