ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

confuse on this point

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

luqmanzaheer

confuse on this point

Post by luqmanzaheer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:18 am

hi zimba i need you bit of help if possible.
I am going to apply ILR under entrepreneur visa and same time i am eligible for ilr under 10 year long residency as well. if for any reason HO refuse my application am i able to send fresh application under 10 year long residency rather then going in AR?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: confuse on this point

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:31 am

Yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:22 am

zimba88 wrote:Yes
thanks zimba88 for your feed back. ok lets say if i am able to send fresh application under 10 years residency and same time my spouse need to apply under FLRM even though she came as pbs dependent in 2010 my question is
do i need to show 18600 pounds earning to go in FLRM for my spouse?
if i dont have 18600 pounds earnin what will be best option for my spouse?
she came in uk as pbs dependent in 2010 still she need to wait another 5 years to get ILR because her status clock will be reset after getting FLRM?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 am

If you don't meet the financial requirement, she will have to apply on FLR(FP) 10 year partner route.

Yes her clock will be reset to zero but only for ILR based on 5 years residence. In 2020 she can apply based on long residence if she meets all the requirements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:39 am

CR001 wrote:If you don't meet the financial requirement, she will have to apply on FLR(FP) 10 year partner route.

Yes her clock will be reset to zero but only for ILR based on 5 years residence. In 2020 she can apply based on long residence if she meets all the requirements.
so my understanding is she need to continue in FLR(FP) until ILR and how long leave she will get in FLR(FP)?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:16 am

2.5 years and she must pay the IHS fee plus the visa fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

luqmanzaheer

Post by luqmanzaheer » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:15 am

CR001 wrote:2.5 years and she must pay the IHS fee plus the visa fee.
thanks for your helpful feed back CR001 dose she needs to move from FLR(FP) TO FLR(M) at time of extension or she needs to continue on FLR(FP) until ILR?

thanks for your time and help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:45 pm

She can continue on FLR(FP) or if you meet the financial requirement at that point, she can apply on FLR(M).
Char (CR001 not Casa)