ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse UK Settlement Visa From Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ish21

Spouse UK Settlement Visa From Pakistan

Post by Ish21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 am

Hi, Im New To this Forum i Needed some help been really worried, My Husbands From Pakistan, Mirpur. (PRIORITY)

We Sent the application on 10th May 2017, Biometric was Given on the 11th May 2017, All My Documents were sent on 15th may 2017 i Got them Back within 2 Days. And i got all my documents back and a letter saying that all the copies have been taken of the documents. I checked the status of my application on 30/05/2017 and they said "it has not been assesed by an ECO yet". Since then i have had no contact from the UKVI of what is happening with my application, Really Worried why they are taking this long also i have done priority so they should have atleast checked my documents as it has been 18 working days since the application has been given. Is the Status tracking thing accurate or has the ECO really hasnt assessed my application yet?? PLEASE HELP!!

sha373

Re: Spouse UK Settlement Visa From Pakistan

Post by sha373 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Dont worry be patient
Even priority service could take long
There are cases where priority application took 2-3 months from pakistan
Keep checking status thats only u can do

AES90
- thin ice -

Post by AES90 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:13 pm

I agree with the above.

I submitted my priority application from Pakistan on 1st april - until Monday, 'My application was yet to be assessed. So it took 40 workings days just to open my file.

They also returned my documents within 2 days but at the moment I think Home Office are just aiming towards there 60 working days target and from trends - I think applications from Pakistan on priority are taking 45-60 days.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:58 pm

Iv seen on some forums that when some people have checked their status checked they first say its being processed and then when they check again they say it hasnt been assesed yet so i dont know what to believe.

Miss UK

Post by Miss UK » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:25 pm

Yes i checked my status they replied its yet to be assessed but after that in every email i got reply no update may be your application new etc ..........

i applied on 10th March from Lahore Pakistan

but still no news
i checked my status on here https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

but my ref number didn't found i think its not work for Pakistan

if any body from pak checked his status via this link please update ?

still waiting

Ish21 wrote:Iv seen on some forums that when some people have checked their status checked they first say its being processed and then when they check again they say it hasnt been assesed yet so i dont know what to believe.

SimonS

Post by SimonS » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:56 pm

We submitted priority application for my wife in Russia on 19th April. Documents arrived Sheffield 5th May. Status update June 2nd - still waiting to be assigned to ECO. At least you got your documents back. We have not and they still have my passport!

As others have said. No need to worry. We're all in the same boat.
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:55 pm

I use this website https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk they have now started to charge £5.48 just to check status also which reference number do your put in the link you sent is it the GWF....

Miss UK

Post by Miss UK » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:58 pm

ish21 i put my application reference number which started with GWF............. so on and every body have their own reference number

so you can check by your own number

Ish21 wrote:I use this website https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk they have now started to charge £5.48 just to check status also which reference number do your put in the link you sent is it the GWF....

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Miss UK wrote:ish21 i put my application reference number which started with GWF............. so on and every body have their own reference number

so you can check by your own number

Ish21 wrote:I use this website https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk they have now started to charge £5.48 just to check status also which reference number do your put in the link you sent is it the GWF....

I did it says not recognised :roll:

Ish21

Post by Ish21 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:33 am

Does Anybody Know the contact number for UKVI, i want to try calling them