ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application for dependents only

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

b.srinivas231
Newly Registered

ILR application for dependents only

Post by b.srinivas231 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:23 am

Hello All,

I need to apply ILR for my wife and daughter. They are on Tier-1(G) dependent.
Mine got approved last year in August. I didn't do theirs along with mine as my wife's Life in UK test & English test wasn't ready.

I have following questions regarding their ILR application now.

1. Do I need to fill two separate set (O) forms for my wife & 2 year old daughter (born in India, now on Dependent visa)
2. In Section 6, Immigration history, it specifically mentions that
When did you (the main applicant) first enter the UK?
whom does it refer when they say main applicant ?
3. My wife entered the UK in May 2012 and remained on same visa till this point, so she is well beyond continuous period of 2 years, but she had many big gaps, for baby's delivery in India, extended holidays etc.
are there any restrictions on how long one can be out of the country.

Thanks in advance !!

Regards,
Srinivas

robinpaul78
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application for dependents only

Post by robinpaul78 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:31 am

1. You can fill one form with your wife as the main applicant and your child as dependent
2. your wife's first entry date
3. As long as your wife had a valid visa since 2012 till date, the absences are not considered for her application.