ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-post

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Iruku33
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed

Post by Iruku33 » Mon May 08, 2017 12:23 pm

I would appreciate a very honest response from the moderators,i came into uk 2012 on a tier 4 visa, met my current partner who is british at september 12 2013, moved in together june 2014,same year she got pregnant, i left university or should i say was kicked out of university because i couldnt afford the fees anymore due to my dad cancer illness back home, so basically its was just me and my partner n new born baby boy, i tried applying for an extension through the flr fp partner route , but my uni was set on a direct debit to my account of which they removed the 611or so which was the fee back then, home office sent back all my documents, partners british passport n sons british passport but witheld mine, my relationship with my partner took a dive for sometime , things were quite difficult but we remained n lived together,joint account,shared bills and all, i was working aswell, until june 2016 i recieved a letter from dvla saying my provisional license is no longer valid because i am illegal in the country , i stated saving up for another application which i put in before the original expiry date(october30,2016) on my resident permit , now i applied through the flr fp partner and the solicitor also added in the application section 55, i have recieved acknowledgement letter(european convection)and biometric) also recieved a letter from home office to fill up , which i did i sent it back off, i would like to know what my chances are? Things are quite difficult as i have stopped working since last october, was adviced to stop working, and i have new baby(daughter) my partner on her maternity pay which aint much at all, and i feel so much less of a man as i cant provide for my family, honest responses would be appreciated as i want to know what am dealing with.. thanks

Iruku33
Newly Registered

Re-post

Post by Iruku33 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Well, i posted on here few months ago about my flr fp application, i recieved a letter from the home office requesting documents from myself and partner showing our two years cohabitation and relationship? I gathered as much as i could and sent if off, does anyone know how long it will take for them to give a decision? I am just tired of waiting and cant wait to move on witn my life.. thannks

auwafiokun4

Re: Re-post

Post by auwafiokun4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:37 am

Hello everyone. I was also sent letter from home office to provide more evedience, that my self and partner are living together for over 2years. Which l have sent and is 3weeks now l have not ear any thing from the home office. So tired of this poeple. I think that is what we are telling people to do, still l have not ear from. So stressful and don't know what to. Pls any one with any information should let everyone know. :oops: :oops: :oops:

auwafiokun4

Post by auwafiokun4 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:41 am

I just pray l received good news from the home office. Because is allmost 10months now.

Iruku33
Newly Registered

Post by Iruku33 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 pm

auwafiokun4 wrote:I just pray l received good news from the home office. Because is allmost 10months now.
Hello, have you heard anything yet? And where did you send your supporting documents to? Sheffield?

Iruku33
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help needed

Post by Iruku33 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:27 pm

Iruku33 wrote:I would appreciate a very honest response from the moderators,i came into uk 2012 on a tier 4 visa, met my current partner who is british at september 12 2013, moved in together june 2014,same year she got pregnant, i left university or should i say was kicked out of university because i couldnt afford the fees anymore due to my dad cancer illness back home, so basically its was just me and my partner n new born baby boy, i tried applying for an extension through the flr fp partner route , but my uni was set on a direct debit to my account of which they removed the 611or so which was the fee back then, home office sent back all my documents, partners british passport n sons british passport but witheld mine, my relationship with my partner took a dive for sometime , things were quite difficult but we remained n lived together,joint account,shared bills and all, i was working aswell, until june 2016 i recieved a letter from dvla saying my provisional license is no longer valid because i am illegal in the country , i stated saving up for another application which i put in before the original expiry date(october30,2016) on my resident permit , now i applied through the flr fp partner and the solicitor also added in the application section 55, i have recieved acknowledgement letter(european convection)and biometric) also recieved a letter from home office to fill up , which i did i sent it back off, i would like to know what my chances are? Things are quite difficult as i have stopped working since last october, was adviced to stop working, and i have new baby(daughter) my partner on her maternity pay which aint much at all, and i feel so much less of a man as i cant provide for my family, honest responses would be appreciated as i want to know what am dealing with.. thanks
I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM EVERYONE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY LAWYER SAYING MY VISA HAS BN APPROVED, GOD I CANT SAY OR EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY AND JOYOUS I AM, I FELT IT COMING BUT WASNT SURE BUT AM GLAD ITS FINALLY HERE AND FOR ALL THOSE GOING THROUGH THE SAME STRUGGLE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND BE POSITIVE.. I CAN NOW FINALLY BE A MAN AND FATHER TO MY KIDS AND ALSO LEARNT A VERY HUGE LESSON THROUGH ALL THIS WHICH "SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAYS, SAVE SAVE SAVE A LESSON WELL LEARNT.. I AM JUST GLAD REALLY GLAD ITS BN A HECTIC , MENTALLY DRAINING 9MONTHS OR SO.. PEACE OUT

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent help needed

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:30 pm

Iruku33 wrote: I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM EVERYONE I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY LAWYER SAYING MY VISA HAS BN APPROVED, GOD I CANT SAY OR EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY AND JOYOUS I AM, I FELT IT COMING BUT WASNT SURE BUT AM GLAD ITS FINALLY HERE AND FOR ALL THOSE GOING THROUGH THE SAME STRUGGLE KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND BE POSITIVE.. I CAN NOW FINALLY BE A MAN AND FATHER TO MY KIDS AND ALSO LEARNT A VERY HUGE LESSON THROUGH ALL THIS WHICH "SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR THE RAINY DAYS, SAVE SAVE SAVE A LESSON WELL LEARNT.. I AM JUST GLAD REALLY GLAD ITS BN A HECTIC , MENTALLY DRAINING 9MONTHS OR SO.. PEACE OUT
Please don't post in CAPITALS. It is very difficult to read and is the same as SHOUTING!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.