ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement - ILR - Tier 2 General

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karams1234
Newly Registered

Bank Statement - ILR - Tier 2 General

Post by karams1234 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Hello All,

I am applying for ILR in 2 months time which is on August 2017. I am currently in Tier 2 General VISA and pretty much i have all documents ready. I have a concern which is i have few personal and pay day loans which i am paying on regular basis without any issues.

But i am concerned will my pay day loan transactions and also i do gamble online not every day but i do have few entries in it. So will this give a chance for immigration officer to refuse my application ?

Please help

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Bank Statement - ILR - Tier 2 General

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:59 pm

This has nothing to do with your immigration
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

karams1234
Newly Registered

Post by karams1234 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Thank you very much Zimba... i hired a solicitor just to get my documents all in place ... i discussed with him but he mentioned that they wont use this as a chance or refusal still he asked me to have my Bank statement clean with no gambling entries and also he said instead of 3 months bank statement we can submit with one month. I am not so happy about going with one month ...... do you still think i can submit three months Bank statement and it will have no issues ? also i have used overdrafts so will have some negative balances in my statement too... please ignore for my long post if you can help me it would be grateful

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Your concerns are unfounded. Gambling is not a crime in the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

karams1234
Newly Registered

Post by karams1234 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank you very much .... it is a big relief to be honest

karams1234
Newly Registered

Post by karams1234 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:00 am

hi Zimba,

One more clarification please, short story i am filling my Self Assessment from year 13/14 because i have been put a penalty for that year by HMRC. I filled tax return and my penality are all removed by HMRC after appeal.
But when i went through all self assessment i noticed year 14/15 was wrong and i remember that year figure i got from HMRC by calling them.i spoke to them on call this morning and they asked me to write a letter so they can amend it to the correct figures.

Now after the amendment made i will owe HMRC some money which i am willing to pay by some arrangements or in full.

Now i am concerned that amendments are made in Self Assessment will that impact my ILR application. I am applying via Tier 2 General route.

Some post says i do not need to submit SA if am in Tier 2 but also i saw somewhere if i earn more than 50k a year then i have to. Last 2 years including my overtime my pay is over 50K.

Do i need to submit my SA ? If i do will my amendment cause any issues ? Sorry for the long post but please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:51 am

You already asked this question about self assessment. Please desist from starting multiple topics with different questions on the same application.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/tier-2-ilr-s ... l#p1493325

See also Multiple Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

karams1234
Newly Registered

Post by karams1234 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:19 am

I apologize i was in bit of panic hence... make sure it wont repeat

ammarahfarooq
Newly Registered

Post by ammarahfarooq » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Hi,
just wanted to check if you have managed to get the visa - I am providing 2.5 months statement as I have same issue as yours.

Thanks

ammarahfarooq
Newly Registered

Post by ammarahfarooq » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:12 pm

karams1234 wrote:I apologize i was in bit of panic hence... make sure it wont repeat
have you managed to get the visa then