ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP criteria for Indian salary and UK allowance -- URGENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

prashanthram
Newly Registered

HSMP criteria for Indian salary and UK allowance -- URGENT

Post by prashanthram » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:01 am

Hi,

I am currently getting complete Indian salary and monthly allowance in UK. I am here in UK for the past 14 months. In this case can i still apply it as Band D for the salary earnings in India. Or do I need to apply as Band A for the UK allowance and Band D for the India salary ???

Also for the Age proof, I am not having the birth cirtificate. I am having Indian driving licence for 2 wheeler. Is it the driving licence enough for this???

Please suggest.

thanks
Prashanth

small_hope
Newly Registered

Post by small_hope » Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:05 am

Driving license should be enough for age proof.

Regarding ur allowance and Salary, check which one fetches you the most points. Do you have payslips for your allowance in UK?

I feel as long as you have the all the supporting documents like payslips etc., you can show any of the earnings.

Experts comments please?

Cheers,
SH

prashanthram
Newly Registered

Post by prashanthram » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:03 pm

I am having the payslips for the UK allowance. If I show it as Band D and provide only the India salary, I will be having 85 points. But if I show both the salaries and keep the Band A, then I am getting only 75 points.

As 75 points is very risky this, I want to check even if I am in UK for the past 1 year or so and having a complete India salary, Cna I go with the Band D and keep only India salary.

Pls advice.

Cheers
Prashanth

gordon

Post by gordon » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:12 pm

You have been in the UK for most, if not the whole, of your claimed earnings period, so you should claim earnings in band A, not band D. See paragraphs 42 and 43 in the guidance notes. It would scarcely be a good idea to misrepresent the truth by suggesting that you were in India, when in fact you were in the UK for the entire time; consider also that such a deception would likely come to light in the FLR application.
AG

prashanthram
Newly Registered

Post by prashanthram » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:18 pm

Gordon, Thanks for the suggestion.

For the UK experience points claim, how is the HO going to consider. Is it that if the claimed previous earnings are awarded then automatically we get the previous experience. Or do we need to provide any evidence that we are working in UK for the past 1 year ?

Cheers
Prashanth