ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Dependent Visa - Help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kalpen
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Dependent Visa - Help

Post by kalpen » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Hello Everyone,

I recently got married and I am on Tier 2 General Visa.

I want to apply for my wife visa as a Tier 2 General Dependent. I am currently in UK on Tier 2 visa.

I started filling up the form Online on https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/home/welcome

On the form it says that Overseas criminal record certificates will be required for the applicant.

So I have following queries;

.1. So do we both need to supply this certificate along with the application or this certificate is just required for my wife.

.2. Also if someone would let me know what are the list of documents that needs to be submitted along with the application.

.3. Also I came to know that , In VFS office they just take the Application Form , Passport as original document and rest of the supporting documents they just Scan it and give it back to us. Correct me if I am wrong ?

So does this mean that I can Scan all my documents such as my Employer Letter, My Pay Slips, Utility Bills and take a printout and send it to her or will she need all my original documents. ?

Please help me with all my queries .

Many Thanks.