ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Return of Documents From Sheffield at a different address?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Spouse Visa Financial Questions

Post by arfinkhan128 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:24 am

Hi,

i have been employed by an agency for the past 3 years NON Salaried Employment as it is hourly paid, i first started off at low pay but since November 2016 i have had a pay rise and am earning above the financial requirements of £18,600, so it has been 6 months now.

i get paid weekly and have collected 26 payslips and all payslips are the same earnings gross weekly is £414
i would like to know if i can apply under CAT A non salaried? and also where can i tick non salaried in the form?

i read the appendix Appendix_FM_1_7_Financial_Requirement and on page 29, 5.5.2 it says Employment can be permanent, a fixed term contract or with an agency.

so does that mean my employment letter can just state "This is a agency type of employment"
because my employer will not write permanent on the letter for me instead they wrote i am booked in to work indefinitely.

as i am non salary based does my letter need to state that it is non salary based and also does the letter need a gross per annum figure?

kind regards

A Khan

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employment Letter and Non salaried agency employment

Post by seagul » Tue May 23, 2017 7:35 pm

There is no fixed template relating to employer letter which just need to be a standard one. Usually an employer letter contains details like job starting date, job title, hourly rate, number of hours, type of contract e.g fixed, zero hour etc, length of service. However, there is no harm if employer itself calculate the average of last 6 months/1 year wages the same applicant & caseworker also do.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:36 am

Thanks seagul

The letter states my title, start date. Hourly rate. Hours I work and that I am booked into indefinitely. That's all. Does that seem Sufficient?

Instead of contract type I was thinking to get my employer to add on this is agency type of employment do you think that's a good idea?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed May 24, 2017 6:47 am

I don't know why you puzzling yourself. If you are working for an agency then that agency is your employer. Agency is an employer in your case.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:37 pm

no I understand that Seagul. I respect what your saying I'm just worried my employer didn't write the type of employment because it's not permanent they can't write permanent They just wrote the hours I am booked into work and That I am booked into working indefinitely.

Because in the appendix fm guiadance it's one of the bullet point employment letter should state type of employment with examples of Permanent, Fixed term or Agency

And I couldn't find a non salaried CAT A tick box in the appendix 2?

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Spouse Visa 28 day submitting documents rule

Post by arfinkhan128 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:27 am

Hi,

There is a requirement that supporting documents should be within 28 days from date of application.

i want to know does the date of application include Sheffield receiving the documents within 28 days of supporting document dates or is it ok as long as we submit the online applicationand the Visa center has taken the fee and bio metrics within 28 days of last payslip and bank statement?

Kind Regards

Akhan

SoHopeful

Re: Spouse Visa 28 day submitting documents rule

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Most recent bank statement and pay slip need to be within 28 days of the date the application was paid for.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Non salaried employment in the appendix 2 tick box

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:58 am

Hi guys,

I couldn't find a tick box for Non salaried employment in the appendix 2 form.
what do i do?

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Re: Spouse Visa 28 day submitting documents rule

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:59 am

SoHopeful wrote:Most recent bank statement and pay slip need to be within 28 days of the date the application was paid for.
thank you

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Tick box for Non salaried in appendix 2

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:34 pm

Hi,

i couldn't seem to find a tick box for NON SALARIED in the appendix 2 form?
what do i do how will the ECO know i am NON Salaried?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tick box for Non salaried in appendix 2

Post by seagul » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 pm

I think there is a significant flaw on the form where there is no distinctive option to tick the non salaried income. Since there is no such option then I think non salaried should be ticked as salaried while clarifying it in extra information section or covering letter.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Return of Documents From Sheffield at a different address?

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Hi,

I am about to apply for spouse visa from Bangladesh and sending documents to Sheffield directly from Bangladesh can i have a different address (family members address) on the pre-paid envelope for Sheffield to return documents back to as i will be away on holiday and nobody will open the door?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Return of Documents From Sheffield at a different addres

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:42 pm

Topics merged again!! Can you please stop starting new topics with every question you have.

See also multiple posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arfinkhan128
Bangladesh

Post by arfinkhan128 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:14 pm

Cr001 sorry for that do i just click post reply to ask a new question?
becuase sometimes i cant find my own post it gets buried.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:04 am

arfinkhan128 wrote:Cr001 sorry for that do i just click post reply to ask a new question?
becuase sometimes i cant find my own post it gets buried.
Yea you just click to post a reply to carry on in this topic.

See link below on how to find your posts.

announcements/unable-to-find-your-posts ... 06771.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.