ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa Bangladesh

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ShainJaman
Newly Registered

Spouse visa Bangladesh

Post by ShainJaman » Sun May 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Hi I am planing to apply for my wife without Solicitor the specified guideline is very simple. I just wanted to know can I the Sponsor apply online for spouse visa from UK and get spouse to print in visa office when she submits the passport?. I read many countries have that system.

Also when she signs as the applicant does it have to be in Bengali or can she do it English ?

Many Thanks in advance please let me know.

misterkhan87
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa Bangladesh

Post by misterkhan87 » Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm

Hi,

As you are the spouse you can actually fill in the application form for the visa while in UK. You can also make the appointment time in Sylhet or Dhaka.

The only thing that will be a very difficult challenge is that the immigration surcharge £600. This charge must be paid by Visa or Mastercard in BD it'self. They do not accept cash, cheques or any other method of payment. So if you have any family members from UK or abroad currently in BD that will be a plus or alternatively some banks do give those cards for example Dutch Bangla.

I may of made a huge mistake of not inserting appendix 2. Hopefully I am hoping it is fine not submitting.

If submitting in Sylhet like myself please be advised you have to pay 5500 taka approx £55. All they do is just scan documents despite being a checking service.

Kindly keep checking all documents until you are happy with the submission of them. The visa application is 155000 taka.

All the best for the application brother.

Mouludmiah85
Newly Registered

Post by Mouludmiah85 » Thu May 11, 2017 7:52 pm

You wife can sign in Bengali. My husband signed in bengali too and had no problem. Still waiting for the decision

ShainJaman
Newly Registered

Post by ShainJaman » Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Thanks for the reply....remember Bangladesh office no longer accept documents.
After weeks they sent my friends documents back.
They said he has 20 days to send to Sheffield UK.

Rule changed April 2017.

Alhamdulilla all the best happy Ramadan hope we can all read Quran in are own language this year Inshallah.

ShainJaman
Newly Registered

Spouse visa UK from Bangladesh

Post by ShainJaman » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:01 am

The rules have changed from April 1st please has anyone been
Successful after applying?
Can payments be made by sponsor in the UK?
Please as much information as possible.

Thank you.

Ramadan Mubarak
Salam.

Mouludmiah85
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse visa UK from Bangladesh

Post by Mouludmiah85 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:23 am

I have made the application to apply for spouse visa for my husband who is currently in BD. I made the health surcharge payment here only. I think you have to pay for the visa fee in bangladesh. This will be made once your spouse goes to the application centre to enter their biometrics along with their passport. And you must send all the relevant documents to Sheffield. I have done everything and now waiting for a decision to be made. Its been around 2 months.

May Allah make it easy, Ameen

Hafsa80
Newly Registered
Mood:
Bangladesh

Post by Hafsa80 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:55 pm

misterkhan87 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm
Hi,

As you are the spouse you can actually fill in the application form for the visa while in UK. You can also make the appointment time in Sylhet or Dhaka.

The only thing that will be a very difficult challenge is that the immigration surcharge £600. This charge must be paid by Visa or Mastercard in BD it'self. They do not accept cash, cheques or any other method of payment. So if you have any family members from UK or abroad currently in BD that will be a plus or alternatively some banks do give those cards for example Dutch Bangla.

I may of made a huge mistake of not inserting appendix 2. Hopefully I am hoping it is fine not submitting.

If submitting in Sylhet like myself please be advised you have to pay 5500 taka approx £55. All they do is just scan documents despite being a checking service.

Kindly keep checking all documents until you are happy with the submission of them. The visa application is 155000 taka.

Salam walaikum biy.
I wanted sime help and windering if you could advise on some information. Is there any way i can contact you....
Thank you.
Hafsa

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Hafsa80 wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:55 pm
misterkhan87 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 pm
Hi,

Salam walaikum biy.
I wanted sime help and windering if you could advise on some information. Is there any way i can contact you....
Thank you.
Hafsa
This topic is from 2017 and the user has kit visitors or logged into the forum since their last post.

1. Please refrain from digging up old topics and tagging on.

2. Members are not permitted to post any form of personal contact information on the forum.

3. You should start your own topic with your circumstances and questions.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.