ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) 10 years Refused due Tax Amendment, APPEAL

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yashpinz
Newly Registered

SET(LR) 10 years Refused due Tax Amendment, APPEAL

Post by yashpinz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Hello Friends

I wish the best for all of you, I have friend whom application for Set (LR) on 10 year route is refused due to Tax Amendment, He has been given a right of APPEAL, what is the timeline of Appeal hearing, what are the outcomes the recent Appeal in such cases please share your timelines and the decision of Appeal in Tax Amendment issues.

Your outcomes and experiences will be much appreciated, in this we can share our knowledge and concerns.

Regards
Yash

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET(LR) 10 years Refused due Tax Amendment, APPEAL

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:02 pm

The 10 years in the UK must be spent lawfully. If you get refused previously due to deception, then your 10 years are NOT spent lawfully. The basis of appeal should be to fight HO's claim that the applicant did not acquire the Tier 1 general visa through deception .
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yashpinz
Newly Registered

Post by yashpinz » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:10 pm

hi All

Please share your information & Timelines...

How long the decision take when you submit the tax amendment questionnaire to HO?
Then how long it takes to start hearing of APPEAL and conclusion?

Regards
Yash

sanshah

Post by sanshah » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:28 pm

Hi Yash !

they called me for interview after approximately 2 and half weeks of time i sent my questionnaire and after 4 weeks of interview they refused my application.

Plzilr

Post by Plzilr » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:29 am

Hi ssanshah

Were you called for interview on set LR?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 am

Plzilr wrote:Hi ssanshah

Were you called for interview on set LR?
The OP has clearly stated his friend applied or long residence ILR and was interviewed.

You should be aware that ILR LR is not always a "safe" option if tax amendments were done by migrants who were on Tier 1 General.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:29 pm

what is problem with Amendment if has reasons?
In General life is thier not chance of Mistake? and When HMRC accept it then HO what is problem in it?
i am only taking about genuine mistake!!! that cost so much to someone...

Re guarding the Amendment on 10 year Route, one guys had appeal hearing on last April it was allowed in his case he had amendment even after Refusal he gone to appeal and judge allowed it....

so i am surprised and out of words with this cases...

yashpinz
Newly Registered

Post by yashpinz » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:45 pm

sanshah wrote:Hi Yash !

they called me for interview after approximately 2 and half weeks of time i sent my questionnaire and after 4 weeks of interview they refused my application.
Hi Sanshah

Thanks for getting back on the question, it is really unfortunate that they refused your application,
what questions did they ask you at the interview?
did they give you the right of Appeal against the decision?

Hopefully you will get successful in Appeal if they had given you one.

Yash

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:47 pm

sam2017 wrote:what is problem with Amendment if has reasons?
In General life is thier not chance of Mistake? and When HMRC accept it then HO what is problem in it?
i am only taking about genuine mistake!!! that cost so much to someone...

Re guarding the Amendment on 10 year Route, one guys had appeal hearing on last April it was allowed in his case he had amendment even after Refusal he gone to appeal and judge allowed it....

so i am surprised and out of words with this cases...
I am not saying mistakes don't happen but how come literally hundreds of Tier 1 applicants suddenly ended up with genuine mistakes on their SA ???
What are the balance of probabilities on that ?? Genuine mistake or an attempt to hike up the declared income to get Tier 1 visa and remain in the UK ??
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:26 pm

we cant make probability or judgement on that!!!!

it depended on Reasons/Situation and may be Record i think!! well but what should be the Result for this !!!

Deport or send back to home country!!!!

yashpinz
Newly Registered

Post by yashpinz » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi

does the moderators on this website are the representatives of the HO because they if people has got their visas right then what is the reason to ask question on this website,
the bloggers are using it to share some useful information.
the bloggers are using it to get some useful suggestions from the community.
but the Moderators just say, you guys cannot get visa or blah blah
this website is used to enable the bloggers to get some good out of it in the visa issues.
but the Moderators are just giving blunt answers to bloggers and from this I suspect that this is website is a honey trap from someone to get the information from bloggers and then use it against the bloggers.
There is never good suggestions from the Moderators who should be providing some useful suggestions even if any other blogger provide some useful information to his/her co-blogger then they contradict it and find worms in it. I think the Moderators should have more helping attitude rather than become HO "Senior Case Worker" and try to minimise the immigration to the lowest, I think this site is used by someone for the purpose of minimising the immigration by exploiting the information of innocent blogger.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:35 pm

yashpinz wrote:Hi

does the moderators on this website are the representatives of the HO because they if people has got their visas right then what is the reason to ask question on this website,
this website is used to enable the bloggers to get some good out of it in the visa issues.
but the Moderators are just giving blunt answers to bloggers and from this I suspect that this is website is a honey trap from someone to get the information from bloggers and then use it against the bloggers.
There is never good suggestions from the Moderators who should be providing some useful suggestions even if any other blogger provide some useful information to his/her co-blogger then they contradict it and find worms in it. I think the Moderators should have more helping attitude rather than become HO "Senior Case Worker" and try to minimise the immigration to the lowest, I think this site is used by someone for the purpose of minimising the immigration by exploiting the information of innocent blogger.
What nonsense! Perhaps you'll find another forum which meets your needs better. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:43 pm

yashpinz wrote:Hi

This website is NOT a 'blogger' website, neither is it a 'chat room'. I fail to understand why certain members think it is.

If you do not like the advice and reference to the immigration rules that this forum provides, you are of course free to join another forum, where someone might be more than happy to tell you what you 'want' to hear.

When the majority of self employed Tier 1 G applicants suddenly realise they have a problem with their 'declared' income and then quickly do tax amendments, anyone with even a small amount of common sense can work out what has likely gone on, as zimba88 has stated.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

yashpinz
Newly Registered

Post by yashpinz » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi Folks

Does anyone get a hearing of the Appeal for Set(LR) Tax Amendments and what is the outcome, Please do share your experiences which will be helpful to community of this Forum...

hiitsme
Newly Registered
India

Post by hiitsme » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:23 pm

yashpinz wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:38 pm
Hi Folks

Does anyone get a hearing of the Appeal for Set(LR) Tax Amendments and what is the outcome, Please do share your experiences which will be helpful to community of this Forum...

can you share any update on your case. we have appeal in july.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:12 pm