ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR M PROOF OF ADDRESS HELP

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sammia
Newly Registered

Category for Financial Requirement

Post by Sammia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello,

I (applicant) exceed the financial requirement for my FLR(M) application and want to select Category A. My wife (sponsor) has been self-employed for about 9 months on a freelance basis, not salaried, she just gets paid whatever she invoices. Would I also have to select a Category for her? If so, would this be Category F?
Thanks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Category for Financial Requirement

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Sammia wrote:Hello,

I (applicant) exceed the financial requirement for my FLR(M) application and want to select Category A. My wife (sponsor) has been self-employed for about 9 months on a freelance basis, not salaried, she just gets paid whatever she invoices. Would I also have to select a Category for her? If so, would this be Category F?
Thanks.
Your wife doesn't need her own category. You can apply with your earnings only if they meet the £18,600 p.a minimum income level.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sammia
Newly Registered

Re: Category for Financial Requirement

Post by Sammia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Thank you Casa.

Sammia
Newly Registered

Applying FLR(M): Questions

Post by Sammia » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello,
My passport expires on 10th August 2017 and the spouse visa expires on 24th July 2017. I now have a new passport and need to know if it is the info on the new passport I should be entering on the FLR(M) form (passport number, expiry date, etc)? Or still use the details of the old one that is about to expire.

Also as my visa will be expiring on 24th July and I will be applying in person. Does it mean I should choose an appointment date to go to HO any day from the 26th of June (28 days before expiry date)?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Applying FLR(M): Questions

Post by Casa » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Sammia wrote:Hello,
My passport expires on 10th August 2017 and the spouse visa expires on 24th July 2017. I now have a new passport and need to know if it is the info on the new passport I should be entering on the FLR(M) form (passport number, expiry date, etc)? Or still use the details of the old one that is about to expire. The new passport.

Also as my visa will be expiring on 24th July and I will be applying in person. Does it mean I should choose an appointment date to go to HO any day from the 26th of June (28 days before expiry date)? Yes
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Sammia
Newly Registered

FLR M PROOF OF ADDRESS HELP

Post by Sammia » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:04 pm

Hello,

We need help on proof of address documents please.
My wife and I got a flat in December 2014 when I arrived. we then moved out in December 2015 and went to live with my inlaws. We got another flat but didn't move in straight away as there were quite a lot of problems with the flat so we needed time to make it comfortable especially for our baby..throughout the time still staying with my inlaws. Then finally moving into our place in February 2017. Because of this we Are missing documents when we were with them as we had nothing addressed to us at their house.

Will a letter from my inlaws Confirming this suffice? What else do we need to show for this period when we lived with them?

The situation is:
December 2014 - December 2015: we lived in Flat 1
December 2015 - February 2017: we lived with inlaws(hardly any documents for this period)
February 2017 - Present: We live in new flat

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M PROOF OF ADDRESS HELP

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:24 pm

Submit a letter from your parents confirming you were living with them for this period. You can also submit any correspondence addressed to you that has your name/names, date and address, it doesn't have to be official documents or bills.
(Casa, not CR001)

Eshsef
Newly Registered

Post by Eshsef » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:44 pm

THanks Casa,

Is it a must to provide a tenancy agreement as a proof of address or will all other documents be okay?

Eshsef
Newly Registered

Post by Eshsef » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:03 pm

Eshsef wrote:THanks Casa,

Is it a must to provide a tenancy agreement as a proof of address or will all other documents be okay?
Any help on this please?