ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SPOUSE VISA BANGLADESH

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fazza
Newly Registered

SPOUSE VISA BANGLADESH

Post by Fazza » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:06 pm

Hello,

We have received an e-mail from UKVI that they have received the e-mail but have not heard back from them since then. It has been 3 weeks and the paperwork were received in Sheffield on 14/06/2017.

Can anyone please suggest what are they up with the new process in place ? How long will this actually take ?

Mash17101

Re: SPOUSE VISA BANGLADESH

Post by Mash17101 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm

Not sure how the process works but people who have applied in feb still havnt got any responce.its 2 months since i applied and have not heard anything im guessing due to bringing back the decision making in the uk there is a delay not sure but good luck and do update on your decision

thekhan87
United Kingdom

Post by thekhan87 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello brother,

My wife made a application 17th April 2017. Since then pretty much were are just waiting. The Sylhet visa centre as you may of experienced is not the best.

Usually they would not really write to you unless they need something. But I strongly suggest that you contact them by e-mail which cost £5.48 atleast that way you will get an update and roughly know where you stand.

Some cases are on hold which is usually to do with those who cannot make the financial requirements. But these have been contacted. Hopefully you are not in that category.

All the best and let us know how it goes.

Mash17101

Post by Mash17101 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:28 am

Hi quick update i called ukvi and current status is awaiting a decision so inshaa allah should be soon all checks are usually completed at this point so they have said they dont need to contact me i earn 49k plus and still been over two months so dont worry its taking long for everyone atm. Good luck and keep posted on decision