ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa payment method

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dant
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa help

Post by Dant » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:11 am

Hi
May be anyone can help me out in this complicated situation. I lived in UK for over 5 years came as a student later I had applied asylum and home office refused my claim last year in Jun 2016.
They asked me to report I have reported frequently and one day they detained me saying my case is not going to go further and I have to go. I was moved from detention centers to detentions centers and finial to London. I was asked to go voluntarily otherwise they will removed me.
I tried to get in touch with lawyers. My first lawyer ditched me I couldn’t find a proper lawyer on time and then it came the day they put me on flight to Pakistan.
I had fiancé and I continuously requested/ faxed/ wrote letters to home office that they should allow me to get married in detention as it’s my right. But I didn’t get any reply what so ever. My fiancé followed me from one detention to another this whole time lost her only job the mean time due to uncertain situation.
After my removal, she followed me to Pakistan and we got married at our family home and registered marriage in Aug 2016 in Pakistan. She didn’t have any financial support and I didn’t have any job either after suddenly detained and removed to a country where I didn’t have any support anyway and never lived for all these years.
My wife went back to UK applied for career allowances changed her name on passport with married name all other ID’s, meanwhile with no support what so ever I started hunting for jobs in Pakistan and Gulf but still I’m wondering place to place but no hope what so ever.
My wife gave birth to our first child and I couldn’t be there to see my child I still haven’t met my child. Recently she made baby’s passport so at least I can meet him. We want to apply for spouse visa but we are not sure if we apply for spouse visa what would home office say if they would refuse my visa after we spending 2000 pounds after saying I was removed so I am not back in and say my wife has no earning so she can’t bring me in UK, and then they will ask my wife to drag herself in courts with new born.
If anyone can please offer some help that will be very much appreciated. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sunshineusa
BANNED

Re: Spouse Visa help

Post by sunshineusa » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:51 pm

Its possible but sounds super risky.... if its something thats probably in the last 10 years they might heavily consider it. So many of us on this forum and priority, have been waiting for ages because we all have different circumstances... you need to definatley get legal advice i recommend xxxx. they are all over the UK and so sykpe consultations.

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:19 am

sunshineusa wrote:Its possible but sounds super risky.... if its something thats probably in the last 10 years they might heavily consider it. So many of us on this forum and priority, have been waiting for ages because we all have different circumstances... you need to definatley get legal advice i recommend xxx. they are all over the UK and so sykpe consultations.
Sunshine,

I'm with xxxxxxx' and they are extremely bad. I'm actually thinking of switching our solicitor since we have only been getting wrong advice and our lawyer hardly does anything to follow up with HO without us having to repeatedly tell her to.

I would rather recommend xxxxxxxx and most of their solicitors are very experienced with Spouse visas etc.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:41 am

pixelrage09 wrote:
sunshineusa wrote:Its possible but sounds super risky.... if its something thats probably in the last 10 years they might heavily consider it. So many of us on this forum and priority, have been waiting for ages because we all have different circumstances... you need to definatley get legal advice i recommend xxxx. they are all over the UK and so sykpe consultations.
Sunshine,

I'm with xxxxxxx' and they are extremely bad. I'm actually thinking of switching our solicitor since we have only been getting wrong advice and our lawyer hardly does anything to follow up with HO without us having to repeatedly tell her to.

I would rather recommend xxxxxxxx and most of their solicitors are very experienced with Spouse visas etc.
To both users, members are NOT permitted to post the names of companies or lawyers on the forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Dant
Newly Registered

Post by Dant » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:14 am

Im sorry I can't see an law firm's name its coming up ''xxxxx'' in my page. Would you be able to private message me or write it i a way system doesn't hide the alphabetics

Dant
Newly Registered

Post by Dant » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:15 am

pixelrage09 wrote:
sunshineusa wrote:Its possible but sounds super risky.... if its something thats probably in the last 10 years they might heavily consider it. So many of us on this forum and priority, have been waiting for ages because we all have different circumstances... you need to definatley get legal advice i recommend xxx. they are all over the UK and so sykpe consultations.
Sunshine,

Im sorry I can't see an law firm's name its coming up ''xxxxx'' in my page. Would you be able to private message me or write it i a way system doesn't hide the alphabetics

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:37 am

CR001 wrote: To both users, members are NOT permitted to post the names of companies or lawyers on the forum.
You are reading xxxx in the post due to the name being removed by CR001 :idea:

Members don't have the privilege of the PM facility until they have contributed 30 posts to the forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Dant
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa payment method

Post by Dant » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:20 pm

Can any one update me on how can I pay for spouse visa application after making an appointment with visa office. Can make a bank draft or some other method, or its got to be paid by debit/credit card. I do not have enough limit in my bank card and I not sure when I would get to payment options there's any option I can avail.
:?: :?: :? :?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse Visa payment method

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:10 pm

If you are apply from overseas, you pay online as part of the process and IHS payment etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mb7891

Post by mb7891 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:34 pm

Hi

If you applying from Gerrys/VFS Global in Pakistan you can use the service below

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/use ... ces.html#8

Online Payment Facility
Visa application fees must be paid online. For an additional fee (PKR 2000 per applicant) VAC staff can make online payments on behalf of applicants who do not have credit cards or access to the internet.

Applicants will be required to complete their application on the AccessUK website at one of the self-service kiosks.
Applicants using the online payment facility can pay for the service and for their visa fee in cash, directly to the VAC. VAC staff will make the online payment on behalf of the applicant using a corporate credit card specifically issued for this purpose.
The service costs an additional PKR 2,000 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.

mb7891

Post by mb7891 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:37 pm

mb7891 wrote:Hi

If you applying from Gerrys/VFS Global in Pakistan you can use the service below

http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/pakistan/use ... ces.html#8

Online Payment Facility
Visa application fees must be paid online. For an additional fee (PKR 2000 per applicant) VAC staff can make online payments on behalf of applicants who do not have credit cards or access to the internet.

Applicants will be required to complete their application on the AccessUK website at one of the self-service kiosks.
Applicants using the online payment facility can pay for the service and for their visa fee in cash, directly to the VAC. VAC staff will make the online payment on behalf of the applicant using a corporate credit card specifically issued for this purpose.
The service costs an additional PKR 2,000 and is available to customers applying at the UK Visa Application Centres in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and Mirpur.
I forgot to add, that the above is only for visa application fees, it does not cover the IHS element you may need to check with VAC

metanoia
Pakistan

Post by metanoia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:31 pm

They have mentioned IHS as well, So you can call them and confirm before opting for this and booking your appointment

Online Fee Payment Assistance Applicant can pay online Visa fee , IHS and other payment at the VAC 2000 PKR payable in cash (In addition to visa fee, IHS or other online payment