ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General - Fast track - Not received my Visa yet

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

remya
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General - Fast track - Not received my Visa yet

Post by remya » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:31 am

Hi,

I applied for the UK Tier 2 General (Employer Sponsored) Visa attended the interview and done with biometrics on 29th May 2017. I opted for the Fast track/Priority Service(which is aimed to process in max of 5 days). I didn't receive any communication other than "Application received " email. I called them up on 06th June 2017, and got the response that it is pending for decision and to wait till Friday. Since I didn't get any response after Friday too. I mailed them with the enquiry form and yet to hear from them. When I have opted for priority service, why is this delay happening that too with out any update/communication? Has any one faced issues like this? I had applied from Mumbai VFS.

Priyankar
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General - Fast track - Not received my Visa yet

Post by Priyankar » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:35 am

Hi,

Applied for Tier 2 ICT under Priority Visa service. Not received a decision yet.

They say that they process applications within 5 working days but its already 6 days and there is neither a decision nor any response as to why there is a delay.

Thanks,
Priyankar

Ravi1981
India

Re: Tier 2 General - Fast track - Not received my Visa yet

Post by Ravi1981 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:58 am

remya wrote:Hi,

I applied for the UK Tier 2 General (Employer Sponsored) Visa attended the interview and done with biometrics on 29th May 2017. I opted for the Fast track/Priority Service(which is aimed to process in max of 5 days). I didn't receive any communication other than "Application received " email. I called them up on 06th June 2017, and got the response that it is pending for decision and to wait till Friday. Since I didn't get any response after Friday too. I mailed them with the enquiry form and yet to hear from them. When I have opted for priority service, why is this delay happening that too with out any update/communication? Has any one faced issues like this? I had applied from Mumbai VFS.
Can you please explain what type of interview??