ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RE: Please assist **Urgent TIER 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: RE: Please assist **Urgent TIER 1 Entrepreneur Extension

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm

FPS does not need to show individuals payments. For that you sent payslips. :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

jafersadeq
United Kingdom

Post by jafersadeq » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:12 pm

zimba88 wrote:FPS does not need to show individuals payments. For that you sent payslips. :!: :!:
I agree with you, but we do not know what OP means, he did not comment and he did not mention what HO said about his FPS.
It is impossible to split submissions if we use moneysoft, but some other softwares can do it,

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:56 am

Hello,

I am just worried as i am due for ILR in 6month time. So someone suggested me to vary my current Tie1 entrepreneur extension (which i have applied 2nd time due to first time rejection) to FLR (FP)

As i need to gain 6months time for my ILR

If the tier1 gets rejected again I will be overstayer and will not be able to do ILR

What you suggest please guide me

Many thanks

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:59 am

Have you enrolled your biometric yet?

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:05 pm

Hi,

No not yet i have got the letter i extended a weeks time due to medical reason

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 pm

No one will give you advice that how to gain time to complete your 10 years. You can pm some senior.

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Ok no worries many thanks for all your assistance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Momi wrote:No one will give you advice that how to gain time to complete your 10 years. You can pm some senior.
Kindly refrain from advising members to PM 'some senior'. Most of us have disclaimers in our signatures that we will not respond to PMs.

The OP does not have PM access anyway and ALL members should post in public so that any incorrect information can be corrected if necessary.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rochelle86
Newly Registered

Post by rochelle86 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:32 pm

Hello All,

I requested Home office for an extension for bio metric due to medical issue on my figure nail . Got letter from the doctor emailed to the exceptional team on 08Jun17. I received their reply on 12jun17 stating that this is been noted.

On 13jun17 received email from Home office stating below

Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case.

This is because your application raises exceptionally complex issues and we require further time to consider your case thoroughly and reach a decision.

I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your application and for the inconvenience this is causing. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to make a decision on your case as quickly as possible.

We expect to make a decision on your application soon, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.

Yours sincerely,

However on 9jun17 they refunded the Health surcharge and there has been no further correspondence about it. I just checked my bank account today and found they have refunded the health surcharge.

What should I do please assist

Regards,