ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline - submission w/o the passport

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

full_0
Newly Registered

Timeline - submission w/o the passport

Post by full_0 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:42 pm

Hello! I've submitted my Tier 2 G application (5 years) on May 24, received the email from Sheffield on June 1.

As I've submitted the application without the passport, I'm wondering what impact it might have on the visa timeline?

Anyone experienced this before? what was the period between call for passport email and passport being received?

Any guidance will be much appreciated

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Timeline - submission w/o the passport

Post by iworker » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:44 pm

giving some more detail as to why u submitted an application without a passport may help. Right now your post is vague.

full_0
Newly Registered

Re: Timeline - submission w/o the passport

Post by full_0 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Submission without a passport is helpful because it allows one to travel / use the passport while visa application process is ongoing - you are being called for passport only when decision is made. This allows you to shorten the period when you do not have your passport in your possession. This is an official paid service provided by the visa application centre in my country (Russia)

I hope this helps