ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Plan - 200K Option

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmed_2017
Newly Registered

Business Plan - 200K Option

Post by ahmed_2017 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:32 pm

Hi Guys. Will appreciate some advice towards my business plan for the 200k option.

I am still trying to finalize my business plan and have shortlisted a few ideas that i think i can excel in.

One of my shortlisted ideas is business consulting franchise. I have extensive business advisory and consulting experience and have worked with recognized names in the industry. If i decide to set up a business advisory consulting enterprise, my initial capital expenditure will be around 50K (including up to 40K of initial franchise fee for becoming a franchisee of a reputed advisory firm). In addition, my major annual expenses will be annual franchise fee (20K), rent (24k), employee salaries of atleast (80k). Thus, annual operating expenses of c. 120-125k per annum. Altogether, in three years, i will expect to invest more than 300k in the business. (I can demonstrate the availability/possession of 200k, so that's not the issue)

One things that bothers me: Is setting up a business advisory consulting franchise a good idea for business plan under the Tier 1 scheme? I am concerned that such a consulting business may be regarded by the reviewing authorities as less convincing idea with little solid investment in physical infrastructure etc and this could diminish my approval prospects. Would be grateful for knowledgeble members views on this? Are you aware of business advisory consulting business (with well researched business plan) being approved under Tier 1 scheme? Eventually, if i feel that business consulting franchise is not the best idea to pursue in a business plan, then i can choose other options. Looking forward to members insights. Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Business Plan - 200K Option

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:55 pm

This is outside the scope of immigration rules and remains purely subjective. We cannot give you advice on your business plan, its viability or whether it would be viewed favourably by civil servants at HO for Tier 1E visa. Your business plan and your claims must be at least genuine, reasonable and actionable. Unfortunately you are at the mercy of HO :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice