ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for ATAS

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nickmq
Newly Registered

Applying for ATAS

Post by nickmq » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:43 am

Hello everyone,

New to this forum. Couldnt find any info on this so wondering If anyone could help

In the employment details of ATAS application - I am employed right now. I will have resigned from my job by the time I apply for my visa. Is that going to be a problem in the visa interview?

nickmq
Newly Registered

Re: Applying for ATAS

Post by nickmq » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:12 am

In addition to the above query I have one more query regarding the funds I have a saving account in India (I work in UAE) which I have maintained ever since I started working in UAE more than 5 years ago. I have kept it as a reserve saving account to which I transfer only rarely using it only for online transactions, bill payments, expenses while on vacation. Since I will have resigned by the time I apply for my student visa from India what documents do I have to show if they ask for the source of the funds in my account. For the purpose of visa application I have kept it untouched for almost a month now I will be applying for the visa in August.

nickmq
Newly Registered

Post by nickmq » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:20 pm

Thoughts please?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:01 pm

Neither of these matters has any relevance to your eligibility for a Tier 4 visa.

I advise you check the requirements for a Tier 4 visa application, for example using the information provided by UKCISA:

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information-- ... quirements
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

nickmq
Newly Registered

Post by nickmq » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:30 am

sah10406 wrote:Neither of these matters has any relevance to your eligibility for a Tier 4 visa.

I advise you check the requirements for a Tier 4 visa application, for example using the information provided by UKCISA:

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information-- ... quirements

Thank You!.