ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1E Employment period consideration for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dangerous Dragon

Tier 1E Employment period consideration for ILR

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:40 am

Dear group members , admins and gurus ,

I got a question and would like to have your valuable opinions and input in that .

I applied for my extension of T1 Entrep in June 2016 and got the extension in Dec 2016 after an interview in Sep 2016. My question is with the new rule in place we can apply after 5 yrs from our first granting visa (which is June 2013 in my case) will UKVI consider employee hours when they were processing my extension application ??

Can we claim points for employee hours with in the period of my extension application processing ?? tried to contact UKVI on the same matter but could not get a definite yes or no from them.

Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Employment period consideration for ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:58 am

No. I answered this hundreds of times here. The jobs ALWAYS need to be created during the LAST GRANT OF LEAVE . This means that ONLY jobs created or hours worked AFTER extension approval will count towards ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Dangerous Dragon

Re: Employment period consideration for ILR

Post by Dangerous Dragon » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:01 pm

Thanks Zimba
zimba88 wrote:No. I answered this hundreds of times here. The jobs ALWAYS need to be created during the LAST GRANT OF LEAVE . This means that ONLY jobs created or hours worked AFTER extension approval will count towards ILR

Aliraza12

Re: Tier 1E Employment period consideration for ILR

Post by Aliraza12 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Hi Zimba
You have any link to prove this ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1E Employment period consideration for ILR

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:29 pm

From https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... ment-notes
Table 6: Applications for indefinite leave to remain as referred to in paragraph 38
Where the applicant’s last grant of entry clearance or leave to enter or remain was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, the jobs must have existed for at least 12 months during the most recent grant of leave.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice