ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 - Biometrics letter / DX

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Garefare
Newly Registered

EEA2 - Biometrics letter / DX

Post by Garefare » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:12 pm

Hi all.

I applied to the QP + EEA2 in the same application on 07/04/17. The payment was taken on 13/04/17 and since that date I'm still waiting for the biometrics letter.

I have some doubts about this letter:

1. The first, is how arrives: it's necessary to sign for collect it, or the delivery man just leave the letter in the letterbox?

2. Recently I changed of address, I advised (some weeks ago) to the UKVI of this change. The point is that some days ago I called to DX to track the delivery of the biometrics letter and they had an appointment for delivery it on my old address. I called today and they said me that not there is any delivery expected. It's a kind the Home Office has cancelled the delivery to my old address (that's good) but they didn't arrange a new delivery to my new address...

I invite also to other people that applied for the EEA2 during April and not has receive the bio letter yet.

Thank and regards.

delicoban
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 - Biometrics letter / DX

Post by delicoban » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:49 pm

i didn't understand you waiting biometric enrolment for fingerprint letter or Permit card ?

Garefare
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 - Biometrics letter / DX

Post by Garefare » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:08 pm

The biometrics letter for enroll the fingerprint in a Post Office.

Kind regards.