ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent : EC Application clarifcation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cottongear

Urgent : EC Application clarifcation

Post by cottongear » Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:02 pm

I have obtained the HSMP approval and planning to apply for EC this weekend:

1. Can I take a Black-And-White print-out of EC application form or it has to be a color print-out ?

2. In section 6.1.8 it is asked that :

" If you are applying as a Work Permit Holder please provide the following :
- Work Permit Number
- Date of Issue
- Length of Permit "

For Work Permit Number, what do I need to provide HSMP approval Reference Number (as in "Our Reference : 123456" in the HWMP approval letter ) ? My confusion is that is HSMP approval same as Work Permit ?

Length of Permit : Should I mention it as 6 months ?

3. There is one number at the bottom most of the HSMP approval letter - "H 123456" .
Do we need to mention this number anywhere or we can ignore this ?

maidy

Post by maidy » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 am

1. You can use black n white printed application.

2.& 3 You don't need to answer these question bcoz these are speicifc to those applying with a work permit. HSMP approval letter is not a work permit.
Maddy

cottongear

Post by cottongear » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:35 pm

Thanks maidy for your reply.

But, the section 6.1 is about "Work Permit and Highly Skilled Migrants". And, if it is not in this place, then where else we need to refer about the HSMP approval details in the EC application form ?

Please clarify.
maidy wrote: 2.& 3 You don't need to answer these question bcoz these are speicifc to those applying with a work permit. HSMP approval letter is not a work permit.