ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Good Character - Form AN

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Good Character - Form AN

Post by mjcr28 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:14 pm

Dear All,

I have just gone through my DVLA details as I had 3 points SP30 and £100.00 fine. However as this was 2014 its now been taken off my books ad will be deleted off the system in 2018.

In all my previous applications I have mentioned this. So where in the Form AN under question 3 do i have enter this criminal convisction / civil penalty / caution :?:

Secondly I have a Experian credit report and my bad i pay for it but never checked in Sept 2016 they have marked a default agaisnt my record and now it states that its CCJ. I have had no idea about this honestly. Infact I Had asked experian to look to see what this is related to and ask them to contact me however nothing from their end. I kept experian to keep a clean record of myself, and they have been quite a few added as unpaid and after complaining they rectified their mistake. but this one is come o me as a total suprise.

How do i get on with this and do i have to mention in my form AN and what do i tell them as i had no clue about this.

Please help i have my NCS appointment next week.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

mjcr28
Mood:
India

Re: Good Character - Form AN

Post by mjcr28 » Sun May 21, 2017 1:56 pm

some response will be appreciated :( :( :( :(

I have also contacted the company and Ombudsman as this has been put on my credit history and no one contacted me prior to this and dont know what it relates to

Ombudsman has requested me to write to the company and wait for 8 weeks for their reponse and then they will look onto it.

So what do i write in my application in regards to CCJ and in detailed section ??

Gurus members please help

Also in regards to my SP30 penalty where in the form should i mention this....

humanityrultz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by humanityrultz » Mon May 22, 2017 8:55 am

NCS will guide you to fill in this 31.-3.2; Since this isn't ended up in court and/or not multiple notices it should be ok. Please mention it in application in section 3.1 -3.2 as you explained in this post.
My suggestion is Civil penalty but seniors or NCS will guide you on this.

Credit report issue, Since you got CCJ under your name find the details asap and resolve it. You should check about CCJ with actual company not Experian in my point of view. Clean record on Experian is Ok , but you need clear your name on CCJ. Even though you have no idea since it's your name you should resolve with with actual company not Experian.

abdulrafay
Newly Registered

Post by abdulrafay » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:53 am

Hi mjcr28,

Did you go ahead with your application and booked an appointment with NCS.
I assume everything went okay?

My understanding was 3 years from date of traffic offence (not date of conviction, as speeding does not serious offence as compared to drink drive etc..) you can apply and success of your application will be based on discretion of the case worker (at Home Office).
Whereas if you would have waited for full 4 years and mentioned the conviction in AN form you should have 100% success.

Please could you share your experience with NCS or outcome of your application.

Kind regards

abdulrafay
Newly Registered

Post by abdulrafay » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 am

Hi Senior Members (FAO: Amber),

Could anyone of you please suggest if waiting time for traffic offence conviction (plead guilty by post) LC20 or SP10 (with 3 point and 300£ fine) is 3 years from date of offence or 4 years from date of offence.

Thanks
Kind regards

abdulrafay
Newly Registered

Post by abdulrafay » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:02 pm

Hi All,
This is probably the weakest area with the least amount of information available in the guidance notes for British Citizenship.
For a driving conviction like LC20 with court fine how much is the waiting period …is it 3 years or 4 years from the date of incident.
Input is required from Senior Members /Moderators on this…
Thanks
Kind regards,