ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents out-country: Shall I include them for T1E Ext App

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PeterLove2008

Dependents out-country: Shall I include them for T1E Ext App

Post by PeterLove2008 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:38 am

When filing application form for T1E Extention 200k route, section A19 and section F mentioning dependents.
I am applying within the UK for the Extension after initial 3 years, but my dependents are not in the UK (in home country) and planning to come when I get my extension.

Question: Shall I include both of them into this application form?
If I do, then obviously I won't have their application forms together, then maybe my application will be refused?
If I don't, what will the issues be?
I prefer not to include because they will apply only after I get my extension issued.
Any advice please? Many thanks!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependents out-country: Shall I include them for T1E Ext

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 am

If they are not in the UK they cannot apply for an extension with you.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:54 am

PeterLove2008 wrote:When filing application form for T1E Extention 200k route, section A19 and section F mentioning dependents.
I am applying within the UK for the Extension after initial 3 years, but my dependents are not in the UK (in home country) and planning to come when I get my extension.

Question: Shall I include both of them into this application form?
If I do, then obviously I won't have their application forms together, then maybe my application will be refused?
If I don't, what will the issues be?
I prefer not to include because they will apply only after I get my extension issued.
Any advice please? Many thanks!
As CR001 answered, they need to be in country to apply.
There should be no problems for them to apply after your extension is received as a PBS dependent.
However, depending on your timing, they will most probably have a break in their continuous lawful stay in the UK, which may mean they cannot get their ILR the same time as you.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:59 am

CR001 wrote:If they are not in the UK they cannot apply for an extension with you.
Thanks for your reply. Does this mean I shall exclude their names in question A19 and Section F of the application form?

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:02 pm

PeterLove2008 wrote: Thanks for your reply. Does this mean I shall exclude their names in question A19 and Section F of the application form?
Yes, in both cases it refers to " details for any dependant(s) who are applying at the same time as you.",
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:03 pm

marcnath wrote:
PeterLove2008 wrote:When filing application form for T1E Extention 200k route, section

There should be no problems for them to apply after your extension is received as a PBS dependent.
However, depending on your timing, they will most probably have a break in their continuous lawful stay in the UK, which may mean they cannot get their ILR the same time as you.
====

I have saw somethere like this: if my dependants live with me (the main applicant) in the UK for continuous 2 years, they can apply for ILR same time as me?
Not sure though. Will have to check again.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:09 pm

PeterLove2008 wrote:
marcnath wrote:
PeterLove2008 wrote:When filing application form for T1E Extention 200k route, section

====

I have saw somethere like this: if my dependants live with me (the main applicant) in the UK for continuous 2 years, they can apply for ILR same time as me?
Eligibility for partners
Your current visa must be as a dependant on your partner’s tier 1, 2 or 5 visa.

You must also have been living with your partner in the UK for at least:

2 years if you applied for your current visa before 9 July 2012
5 years if you applied for your current visa on or after 9 July 2012

I assume you are after July 2012

PeterLove2008

Post by PeterLove2008 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am

marcnath wrote:
PeterLove2008 wrote:
marcnath wrote:

====

Eligibility for partners
Your current visa must be as a dependant on your partner’s tier 1, 2 or 5 visa.

You must also have been living with your partner in the UK for at least:

2 years if you applied for your current visa before 9 July 2012
5 years if you applied for your current visa on or after 9 July 2012

I assume you are after July 2012
Thanks Marcnath, you are absoluately right. Bravo!