ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence for naturalisation of EEA family memberi

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mandokinha2701

Evidence for naturalisation of EEA family memberi

Post by Mandokinha2701 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:20 am

I would like an advice on naturalisation.

According to my PR letter received in may 2017, I can apply for naturalisation in November 2017.
When applying for it, do I need to include all documents I sent previously for PR (including my partner's)? Or should I just send what refers to my residency?
What is the period that it should cover? 5+1 year? Or just for the PAST 5 years?

Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Evidence for naturalisation of EEA family memberi

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:17 am

You should follow and post in the BC forum.
Read the Home Office information and form carefully:
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... en-form-an
Citizenship applications come under different rules/laws from EU PR. Do not assume Nationality Directorate knows everything about your PR application. Provide all details going back up to ten years from the date of the BC application, as required. All BC applications are individual, i.e. no couples or family application.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.