ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unavailability of Birth Certificate and Driving License

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shah175

Unavailability of Birth Certificate and Driving License

Post by shah175 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:25 pm

Hi All

To prove age i dont have Birth certificate and Driving License. Reason I was born at Home :) and i never need driving license anyways I m going to to be 32 after august 25 2008, so obviously i have to apply before that . Rite now I m in another country and doing Job, so i m helpless to arrange these documents or ask some one to do it for me `coz i m here not in my country. Yes I have my Matric certificate which can prove my Date of Birth. Plus as per guideline i can also send a notarized copy of my Passport. Please advice me regarding the case and what reasons i can give to Home office for unavailabilty of these documents?

gauravgupta2808

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Provide them a notarised copy of your passport only.
Also write some reason, why should they consider your exceptional document.

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:36 pm

Shah the rules are very strict, u want HSMP, get the right docs else they will reject it. PERIOD

It is nobodys problem that u r in another country etc....

Going to ur country is cheaper than £400 I think(the fees for HSMP) ?

Matric certificate will not help, they will simply reject it.
Notarized copy of passport will work but may be tough. I suggest u get it notarized from a proper govt official.

shah175

Post by shah175 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Ok! Suppose they reject the reasons and dont consider my Notarized Passport copy, then i think i ll lose 5 points `coz i m 31 rite now and going to be 32 in end of August. Rest of the documents are ok with me. But just tell me am i right or they will reject the whole case on the basis of unavailability of these 2 documents proving age. :shock:

shah175

What can be the justification of........?

Post by shah175 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:31 pm

Please tell me what can be possible justifications of unavailability of Birth certificate and Driving License? For Birth certificate probably i can provide "NO ENTRY certificate" and my Matric certificate showing and confirming my date of birth. For Driving license, honestly speaking I never need you may say its my negligience. But anyways rite now i m doing job in another country and i m unable to apply for full driving license even if i go there and apply now they will give me a temporary driving license for 3 months not a full driving license. Please also advice me that i m in another country doing job and arranging all my documents to apply for HSMP approval, so can i send my application from here or i ll have to send it from my country?