ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

naturalisation for student who work 2 jobs in the past

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ix_m
Newly Registered

naturalisation for student who work 2 jobs in the past

Post by ix_m » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Dear Sir or Madam,

Can you please advise me on the following.

My friend is on ILR now and soon will be eligible to apply for naturalisation.

She has been a student for 10 years and on those basis she got her ILR.

She worked 2 jobs on student visa and occasionally did more than 20 hours on each job. she left her second job at the end of 2014 and only worked one job after that and since she got her ILR she has been working full-time for past 1 year.

Now as per new requirement one has to declare their employment history.

What do you advise what she should do?

Thank you

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: naturalisation for student who work 2 jobs in the past

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:17 pm

She doesn't have any other option than to submit her work history. In any case, the HO can easily cross-check this with other Government departments.

She should be aware that this may have an impact on her ILR if she gave false information in her SET(LR) application. :idea:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

ix_m
Newly Registered

Post by ix_m » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Casa wrote:She doesn't have any other option than to submit her work history. In any case, the HO can easily cross-check this with other Government departments.

She should be aware that this may have an impact on her ILR if she gave false information in her SET(LR) application. :idea:

She mentioned about all her employment history in ILR application so i think it should be ok

shahmarjina
Newly Registered

Post by shahmarjina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:57 am

hi i applied for ilr in 2015 , i dont remmber that time in form if they were asking for 10 yeras work history, i cheked the 2017 form (set lr) still they r not asking for 10 yeras work histrory if m not wrong ,

shahmarjina
Newly Registered

Post by shahmarjina » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 am

one more question how longback (yeras) HO can see the the record , i herad upto 6 yeras @ random chek.if i am wrong plz correct me, thankz a lot.