ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Eshsef
Newly Registered

Proof of address

Post by Eshsef » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Hello,

I was looking through a previous thread RE: documents to provide as proof of address and I read that evidence of joint address covering the full 2.5 year period is to be submitted, and the general rule of thumb is 1 document every 4 months from at least 3 different sources...

But all the documents we have are in separate names. How many do we both need to provide for each month (separately)?

Many thanks.

metanoia
Pakistan

Re: Proof of address

Post by metanoia » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:59 pm

As far as what I have read from previous threads:

6 joint pieces of evidence from at least 3 different sources, or 12 individual pieces, or a combination of the two.

It doesn't have to be for each month during this 2.5 years period.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:00 pm

metanoia wrote:As far as what I have read from previous threads:

6 joint pieces of evidence from at least 3 different sources, or 12 individual pieces, or a combination of the two.

It doesn't have to be for each month during this 2.5 years period.
Correct
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Eshsef
Newly Registered

Post by Eshsef » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Thanks metanoia, thanks casa