ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa application - Financial requirement

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sndp
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa application - Financial requirement

Post by sndp » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:42 am

Hello,

I’m getting documents ready for the spouse visa to bring my wife and child over to Uk from India. I got my ILR in April 2014. I was transferred to my company's India branch for 20 months and returned to UK on 20-Jan-2017 for the same employer's UK branch.
All along I have been working with the same employer.

I need to apply for dependents visa in June itself. But I have been in UK only for 4 full months. My annual salary package is £46,000. But I have only 4 months UK payslips and corresponding bank statements.

I was paid in Indian Rupees to an Indian bank for the 20 months prior. Need assistance on how to represent my situation in my dependent's application to show financial requirements.

My wife is unemployed.
My financial situation last 12 months:
My Indian salary from Jun-2016 to Jan-2017 (8 months) is INR 940,000 (£11,400)
My UK salary from Feb-2017 to May-2017 (4 months) is £16,000

So combine GBP equivalent salary for 12 months is £11,400 + £ 16,000 = £27,400

This is category B. How should i represent these in my application? Do I get a consolidated letter from my employer for all 12 months? and also submit respective India and UK bank statements?

There is no specific questions in the application forms regarding financial category (online application in visas4uk site)