ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible to do FLR (M) in my case?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confusedandlost
Newly Registered

Is it possible to do FLR (M) in my case?

Post by confusedandlost » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello everyone!

Thank you for reading me!

I will try to keep my story short

I'm south american and I came to the UK with my British husband and our two British children after doing Surinder Singh route.

I first applied in March 2015 and got refused because I only submitted my passport and not my husbands one too I made a new application after that and in June 2016 it got refused and the reason was mainly Centre of life, they gave me right to appeal and last week I received my court date which it will take place in September

Now my question is, I'm very scared about the court date because I don't fully rely in getting my petition accepted and I just talked to a girl recently who I met in another forum and she was basically in the same situation than me she was the British one married to a non Eu two kids together, they done SS and got refused and they were waiting on court date and the husband was working and meeting the financial requirement so they got an appointment with a Premium service office and they applied for FLR M and got it granted the same day

It really surprised me that this had happend as they didnt had their non eu passport with them with them as it was withheld by Home Office they only had a copy

As my British husband is now working and we meet the financial requirement I would like to know if this is possible or they were just lucky?

Even with the court date on my way just the thought of having this nightmare over in a few hours is very tempting but then of course the price for all this is not silly money

Does anyone knows whether to apply for FLR M while waiting for a court hearing to come for your initial refusal is possible?

Thank you for your time reading this and any help is very appreciated!

confusedandlost
Newly Registered

Re: Is it possible to do FLR (M) in my case?

Post by confusedandlost » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:20 pm

I would like to also add that the thing scares me the most is that the people that I spoken to came to the Uk with this stamp on the non eu passport that people seems to get after doing SS in Ireland and coming to the UK with an article 10 Irish rc? Which I assume it acts a little bit as some sort of Entry clearance, does this would make a difference when applying for FLR M? I simply came with no FP just with all my documents ready and done SS application a few days after I arrived, would this be an impediment for me?

Also,another person told me to put in another SS application to avoid getting threats of deportation if FLR M gets refused but I thought that in some way my standing appeal was doing the same effect anyway

Thank you very very much for your time!

confusedandlost
Newly Registered

Post by confusedandlost » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:09 pm

No one? :cry:

michelle25
Newly Registered

Post by michelle25 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:20 am

Anyone please?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:21 am

Why are you posting under two usernames? This is not permitted on the forum. Suggest decide which one you want to keep and the other will be removed

Multiple Usernames (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

michelle25
Newly Registered

Post by michelle25 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:47 am

CR001 wrote:Why are you posting under two usernames? This is not permitted on the forum. Suggest decide which one you want to keep and the other will be removed

Multiple Usernames (click)
Because I couldn't access to my profile from my computer because I couldn't remember the password but then I didn't knew that in my phone it was already recorded and it loged in straight away. Delete Michelle25 then because I still don't know what is the password and I can only log in from my phone