ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self sponsoring for visitors visa - pay slips

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

baba_baba

Self sponsoring for visitors visa - pay slips

Post by baba_baba » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:43 am

Hi All,

I am inviting my mom to come and visit us in the UK for a short period.

She is self-sponsoring her trip, I am providing her with food and my friend is providing accommodation. This is because I only have a 2-bed house. I have two kids, one is four years old and another one is two years old. In accordance with bedroom requirement, I need another spare room, therefore I arrange my friend (British) to provide her with accommodation.

For financial requirements, I am not sure whether she needs my salary slips. As I started my own business I am only taking £15 per year pro rata. In my last p60, I have a salary of approx £27k, but for last 6 months, I only have taken £15 k per year pro-rata. (I am not in any benefits and I own my house)

I am not paying for any part of her trip apart from providing food. She has enough funds in her bank account and property back home. She has been to the UK twice.

As I am a British citizen now, is it a must that she should provide my pay slips? any other documents she needs for accommodation? I have already sent my friend's letter and his council tax letter.

Can't she sponsor her trip on her own, just like she did last time? ( I was not a British citizen then, her last trip was in 2013)

I appreciate your help. My mom and I lost our dad recently, this trip will give some comfort to her.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Self sponsoring for visitors visa - pay slips

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:08 pm

No need for duplicate posts and topics. Continue in your existing topic.

general-uk-immigration-forum/general-vi ... l#p1497324
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.