ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MNI application time line and ILR dependent

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aasimishaque
Newly Registered

MNI application time line and ILR dependent

Post by aasimishaque » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Dear Group members
I have applied to register my two under 5 daughters (both born in UK) as British Citizen (MN1) on 10/03/2017, Biometric was done in last week of March 2017. However I have not heard anything as yet. Any ideas what could be the possible reason for delay, as 95% of cases are sorted in 3 months time!!
I am on ILR, 10year route.
Also my second question is, before getting my ILR, i was on Tier 2 work permit and my wife was my dependent her visa is valid till 07/2018, Can she travel on that visa, or is it essential to change her visa category (FLR) before travelling abroad.
Many thanks for your thoughts in anticipation.
Regds

plabo
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: MNI application time line and ILR dependent

Post by plabo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:35 pm

aasimishaque wrote:Dear Group members
I have applied to register my two under 5 daughters (both born in UK) as British Citizen (MN1) on 10/03/2017, Biometric was done in last week of March 2017. However I have not heard anything as yet. Any ideas what could be the possible reason for delay, as 95% of cases are sorted in 3 months time!!
I am on ILR, 10year route.
Also my second question is, before getting my ILR, i was on Tier 2 work permit and my wife was my dependent her visa is valid till 07/2018, Can she travel on that visa, or is it essential to change her visa category (FLR) before travelling abroad.
Regds
See MN1 timeline.

Cases are taking a longet time now. I applied for my 2 children on 9th March. Cause is possibly due to April rush, bank and Easter holidays.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:02 pm

aasimishaque wrote:I am on ILR, 10year route.
Regds
This is not the correct sub forum to ask questions about your spouses' visa. Please post in the Family Immigration sub forum.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

aasimishaque
Newly Registered

Post by aasimishaque » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:29 am

Thanks for your reply, hopefully that is the case. Fingers crossed, Please update when you have yours done.
Regds