ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inquiry has been resolved

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Miss UK

Inquiry has been resolved

Post by Miss UK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:27 pm

Hello i sent last week email to UKVI for status checked paid service and i didnt get email reply

yesterday they replied me only ' inquiry has been resolved ' and nothing they replied any status updates

what its means has been resolved

SimonS

Re: Inquiry has been resolved

Post by SimonS » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:58 pm

My wife got exactly the same reply yeterday at 9 am UK time.

We paid for an update on 7th June and have never received a reply.

I've no idea what it means, what I do know is it's outrageous!
I'm not an expert and only answer from my personal experience and understanding of the rules. Spouse Settlement Visa Granted for my wife July 2017. You should not take my advice as absolute.

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Nothing to worry guys. I had the same thing happen to me last wwek. I was told that it was resolved but about 10 hours later I got a status update.

Miss UK

Post by Miss UK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:48 pm

Hi pixelrage09 what update you got after ten hours????????????????

pixelrage09 wrote:Nothing to worry guys. I had the same thing happen to me last wwek. I was told that it was resolved but about 10 hours later I got a status update.

pixelrage09
India

Post by pixelrage09 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Miss UK wrote:Hi pixelrage09 what update you got after ten hours????????????????

pixelrage09 wrote:Nothing to worry guys. I had the same thing happen to me last wwek. I was told that it was resolved but about 10 hours later I got a status update.
Hi miss UK,

I got a status update email saying, "your application is awaiting a decision since 10/05/2017".

What this means according to the email is that all checks have been completed and the application has been considered and is now waiting at a decision centre for a senior ECO perhaps to make a decision.

I did some research into this and due to the recent scandals at the home office of a few corrupt visa officers taking money for granting visas, the process now involves 4-5 officials that do everything from verifying your documents, conducting background check and ultimately passing it onto a senior ECO for visa issue and then the department director to approve the visa thats been issued.

All thanks to scammers and fraudsters abusing the marriage system that us genuine couples have to suffer prolonged wait Times, vigorous checks and scrutiny.

Miss UK

Post by Miss UK » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:24 pm

You meanz eco is taking money against issuing visa ?????????

if this is case then fraud is inside them how they will be able to prevent from outside
pixelrage09 wrote:
Miss UK wrote:Hi pixelrage09 what update you got after ten hours????????????????

Hi miss UK,

I got a status update email saying, "your application is awaiting a decision since 10/05/2017".

What this means according to the email is that all checks have been completed and the application has been considered and is now waiting at a decision centre for a senior ECO perhaps to make a decision.

I did some research into this and due to the recent scandals at the home office of a few corrupt visa officers taking money for granting visas, the process now involves 4-5 officials that do everything from verifying your documents, conducting background check and ultimately passing it onto a senior ECO for visa issue and then the department director to approve the visa thats been issued.

All thanks to scammers and fraudsters abusing the marriage system that us genuine couples have to suffer prolonged wait Times, vigorous checks and scrutiny.