ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence as a Director or Self employed within six months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bubbly123

Evidence as a Director or Self employed within six months

Post by bubbly123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:34 pm

Hello,

in the last page of T1 Entrepreneur extension application where the points table are it says
Registered as self employed or a director within six months (section L). I understand we need to provide the CAR that was issued on that period (within six months of issue of initial visa) which I had provided with the initial visa itself. So do I have to provide the same again? Because I do not have it now, is there a way I can get CAR for a previous period or is there any other document that I can provide for this section to claim the points.

Please help

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence as a Director or Self employed within six month

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:05 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Hello,

in the last page of T1 Entrepreneur extension application where the points table are it says
Registered as self employed or a director within six months (section L). I understand we need to provide the CAR that was issued on that period (within six months of issue of initial visa) which I had provided with the initial visa itself. So do I have to provide the same again? Because I do not have it now, is there a way I can get CAR for a previous period or is there any other document that I can provide for this section to claim the points.

Please help
You should provide it again for your extension application. You can print out the CAR online from http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo. The CAR is not tied to any period but it does show the period for which you have been Director, so it can be used for both registration within 6 months and being a Director at the point of application
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

bubbly123

Post by bubbly123 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Do I have to keep the accounts compilation report separately or the report can be combined with the annual accounts. Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:16 pm

bubbly123 wrote:Hi marcnath,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Do I have to keep the accounts compilation report separately or the report can be combined with the annual accounts. Please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.
It can be either but it is normally part of the annual report.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.